Vegas Vacation and Weight Loss

Options
On Friday my hubby and I leave for Vegas - Not my first time by any means but I am wondering if anyone has any advise or tips for maintaining one's weight loss on such a vacation.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    On Friday my hubby and I leave for Vegas - Not my first time by any means but I am wondering if anyone has any advise or tips for maintaining one's weight loss on such a vacation.

I went to Vegas for my honeymoon and only put a pound on due to the hot weather & all the walking!

That being said I ate what I wanted and as much of it as I wanted. It's a holiday, enjoy!!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Vegas is all about over-the-top indulgence and escaping reality. Live it up and enjoy yourself.

Have a great time!
  • jagi410
    jagi410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of opportunities to walk and do stairs, and plenty of "normal/non-buffet" restaurants. Have fun and enjoy!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    RECORD EVERTHING U EAT
    STAY AWAY OM BUFFETS
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of opportunities to walk and do stairs, and plenty of "normal/non-buffet" restaurants. Have fun and enjoy!
  • Rbacchiega
    Rbacchiega Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Buffets, if done wisely, should be fine. (I would think). Last year I was there and most of the buffets we hit had health conscious choices as well. Salad bars, fresh veggies etc etc. As long as you keep this in mind you should be fine...but really, like others have said....it's Vegas! If you're not moving there and going only for a couple days...live it up a little