Enough Is Enough

Options
Hi y'all! I am Brittany, a 25 year old born and raised Texan. I love all sports and outdoor activities, but I have completely restricted myself with gaining bad habits along with 100 extra lbs. I have found the love of my life, but he too is overweight as much as I am. I will start nursing school on May 13th, 2013 and graduate in August 2014. I will also be getting married in early 2015. I use to work out everyday in school (athletics) and eat healthy...but I have quit. I now need to get back to the same track, I was on. I just want to be healthy and be an example to others that it can be done with self perseverance. I want to gain my confidence back along with knocking the depression out of my life with being able to enjoy the things I love again. I just want to be an inspiration and encouragement to my patients. I also desire to be able to wear clothes that I love again. It is so hard to find clothes that are as cute as some smaller sized ones. I want to be able to go in cavender's or baskin's and buy some jeans and a top and it look dang good on....and not for anyone else to drool over me...but mainly myself...and for my fiance. I am to the point of no return. It is time to get this party started and to keep this off. I am a very outgoing person, but have been overwhelmed with insecurities due to the way I feel about myself with this weight and no activity....It is hard for me to be me in my own skin anymore, and I hate that!!! I will accomplish my goals....be a great nurse...and one hot bride!!!

Replies

• hawaiiblonde
    Options
    You can do this!!! :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Brittany, you got this!! Fight hard to that goal!!

we have the same goal weight!
  • rangersgal87
    Options
    Thanks Y'all!! Tay you can do it too!!! This hard work will definitely pay off!!!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany! Im also planning to work in healthcare, so we share that inspiration to be good role models for our patients. We can do it! :)