Need support! Please add :-)

Options
Hey everyone! Just started and I desperately need daily help and motivation! Mom of two and have not lost weight in three years after trying EVERY diet out there! Advice, tools any insight welcome!! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome to MFP
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Hi, just sent a friend request, too. Best wishes to you for recovering your health. :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • Bekkah376
    Bekkah376 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find a lot of support & help on here... I've also tried just about every diet out there, and so far this is the best! :smile:
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Welcome to MFP

deladypilot is a winner!

Read my profile first, then add if you wish. Be encouraged, this happened yesterday for me: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/965512-one-year-ago-today

Cheers!
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi fellow mom, of 3. I've tried just about everything out there as well and I'm praying this will be the thing that works! Haven't lost and kept off any weight since my first baby. Friend request sent! Lets motivate each other
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    sent request
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Request sent!!
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! :) I need some new active friends :)
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you can add me. My kids are grown now but I can relate to how hectic it was. I've lost about 26 lbs with this site. It's great
  • upahill2013
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, family of 3 here and we have lost a collective 11.7lbs in our first week using this site! Friend request sent!
  • Mzgarcia10
    Mzgarcia10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome. As a mother of two, i know what you mean. I'll send you a friend request. Can always use and give the support.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Frien request on the way. Welcome to MFP you will do great with this communities support and your choice to start putting yourself first. Let the change begin to reach your weight and fitness goals :)
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    fr sent! Mother of 2 here as well, i have around 40lbs left to go until my first goal:) never hurts to have more friends!!
  • 02feelgood
    Options
    Friend req sent. You can do this! Welcome to MFP
  • Kims76
    Kims76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • jojo181811
    Options
    Mum of three and my youngest is 9 yrs old so know how hard it is. Friend request sent :)
  • rinaridgway
    Options
    MFP will help!! Seeing the future with "you'll weigh XX in 5 weeks" - really helps me stay under my calorie goal!!
    From one mom to another - don't help clean you kids plate! Just scrape it into garbage disposal!

Ping me anytime you want encouragement - remember to celebrate your goals! ~rina