Anyone doing Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred?

Options
Hi, Anyone doing this workout? Seen good results? Feel free to add me. I just started and have done level 1 once and level 2 once. Doing them back to back like she suggests will be insane :) So far I like it a lot better than her other workouts.

Replies

• azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anyone??
  • suzmathew
    suzmathew Posts: 61
    Options
    not doing it, but am looking for a new programme to try and this sounds like it could be interesting, i'll give it a go
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I do Extreme Shed and Shred quite often, switched up with other workouts to keep myself from getting bored. I really like it. I've never done them back to back and don't really intend to... That seems a bit much for me.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I have it and have tried level 1 a couple of times but at the moment I'm doing a combination of Ripped In 30 and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I will get back to Extreme Shed & Shred at some point.

One observation was that 1 level was enough for me never mind doing both back to back! :laugh:
  • amaffett5
    amaffett5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Have heard good things. Anxious to try. Wonder if there are modifications for bad knees?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I did this along with a few of her others, and I found this one to give me the least results. BUT I still will mix it in there to keep from getting bored.... I just had better results and luck with Ripped and 30 DS.
  • MeganCamm8077
    Options
    I can't even put into words how much of a Jillian fan I am!

I used to do either level one or two in a morning, then decided to put them together one night and do both.
    I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD.
    I had that wonderful aching you get the next day, which i hadn't had in a while. Definite bum toning has happened!
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna stick with it for a month or so switching levels every other day and possibly attempting back to back on Fridays! I'm still sore from level 2 yesterday. She has one girl that does modified moves and there's not nearly as much jumping in this one as some of her others.