wanting to be noticed

Options
so here i go, im kabu, 20 years old and weighing 120, but though it's not a huge number, i wanted to be slimmer and well shaped, i just found this site while browsing on my calorie count. it's nice so far. i'd hope to be successful on my goal sooner.. and making new friends will be a plus'..

Replies

• little_miss_very_bad
    little_miss_very_bad Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site, I'm sure you'l find it useful in helping you to achieve your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend :-) x
  • mightycabage
    Options
    Hey Kabu,

Well I haven't been on this site for more than a couple months and I actually just started using the messageboards, but I've been into fitness and nutrition for a long time now. Hopefully we can help you out. What's your background and experience level with exercise? If you want to get noticed, you gotta work your butt off, both in the gym and in the kitchen. It's not easy especially at first, but it will turn into a lifestyle if you really adopt it well!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    so here i go, im kabu, 20 years old and weighing 120, but though it's not a huge number, i wanted to be slimmer and well shaped, i just found this site while browsing on my calorie count. it's nice so far. i'd hope to be successful on my goal sooner.. and making new friends will be a plus'..

Hi Kabu,

So if I'm understanding your goal is to tone, not to loose weight right? There are quite a few threads that have some very wonderful shaping toning exercises. If its weight loss you are after, 120 is not a huge number at all. How tall are you? I hope your goal is to stay healthy.
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    How tall are you? I looked at your profile and is the goal of weighing 90 pounds healthy and realistic? :)

Good luck on your health and feeling better! :)