What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Options
babecon
babecon Posts: 136 Member
I have an exam in my Animal Ethics and Law module tomorrow, but right now it seems like a much better use of my time to watch Pirates of the Caribbean in bed with my foster puppies and eat an excessive amount of clementines.

Replies

• Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Oh, where to begin... the bathroom needs cleaning, the car is a wreck from our recent road trip (not literally, it's just trashed haha), I have about six loads of laundry to do, and I should be working on a paper that's due next Wednesday.

Buuuut I'm going to play League of Legends and watch Dr. Who on Netflix instead
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    my dishes. BLAH. Loafing around is way more enjoyable
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    studying.
  • SinopaTahki
    Options
    I *should* be doing housework. Instead I'm gaming. As usual. ♥
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I should be out running - but Vancouver weather sucks - instead of the nice sunny day the weather guy promised, its cold, wet and windy....So I am not running......:bigsmile:
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Options
    I've finished my chores, laundry is going and my wife is heading to the store for tonights' family dinner. I should be napping..... Ok. I will.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I should be heading to the Sandy Parrot for some $1 draughts!
  • babecon
    Options
    I've finished my chores, laundry is going and my wife is heading to the store for tonights' family dinner. I should be napping..... Ok. I will.

Ha! As something of a nap pro, I wish you all the best in this ^_^
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I should be doing my case notes for my internship! But I'm watching How I Met Your Mother, instead...Lol
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    For ONCE in my life I am doing what I should be - relaxing!

I have worked my *kitten* off today, up at 7am (on a Sunday - unheard of!), worked my butt off with day 2 of 30DS and exercise bike, studied my heart out getting an assignment finished and submitted for my Uni course, supervised my daughter in finishing her homework, project and violin practice, tidied the flat since we knew our neighbor would be popping in and just finished the Uni reading for this week (well actually I'm on schedule a week ahead) :).

So, instead of being up until silly o'clock trying to get one of these things done, I'm going to be til silly o'clock watching my new movie The Hobbit.

In fact, it's so 'early' here for me (only 9.30pm) that I may even make it to bed EARLY for me!

Teaches me to get up early on a Sunday morning ;)

Nyk x
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Oh, where to begin... the bathroom needs cleaning, the car is a wreck from our recent road trip (not literally, it's just trashed haha), I have about six loads of laundry to do, and I should be working on a paper that's due next Wednesday.

Hey, snap! I'm watching Dr Who and avoiding laundry as well.
  • babecon
    Options

A WHOVIAN! :D
    Have you seen the newest one? What do you think of Clara as a companion?
  • The__Deflator
    The__Deflator Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the most important exam since I started as a student about 3/4 of a year ago, but the LAKERS are playin. Gotta see them ball and rip the Spurs! Seems like it's gonna be a long night of studying for me after the game.
    PS: It's 10:40 PM where I live right now.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I have an exam in my Animal Ethics and Law module tomorrow, but right now it seems like a much better use of my time to watch Pirates of the Caribbean in bed with my foster puppies and eat an excessive amount of clementines.

Yeah! I can eat clementines until my head caves in!!! They ARE addictive. Right now I'm doing exactly what I should. Relaxing with a small dram of fine scotch.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Folding laundry. *grumblemumble*
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I should be out running - but Vancouver weather sucks - instead of the nice sunny day the weather guy promised, its cold, wet and windy....So I am not running......:bigsmile:
    If I was in Vancouver, I would be running around Stanley Park. I did a 12 mile run through the city on my 40th birthday. It still is the best run I ever did in my life. It was also in celebration of my divorce, so maybe that had something to do with it. Finished with several pints of Kilkenny at The Wedgewood. I love that city!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Writing my books,
    Finishing my commissions,
    Working on school work...

I think I am going to hit the bed though and take a nap, it sounds more productive!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Cleaning house, but this is way more enjoyable!
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Studying for exams, cleaning my apartment, doing dishes, grocery shopping, getting some exercise, etc...

Instead I'm sitting here watching the Backyardigans with my 6 year old. Worked over 30 hours in the last 3 days so I'm just feeling lazy.
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Options

Ha! As something of a nap pro, I wish you all the best in this ^_^

Thank you, although... I am in the napping hall of fame.