What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Options

Replies

• toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've got a weight training routine with my name on it.
  • BrookieHatesCookies
    BrookieHatesCookies Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sex
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    random... but i should be drawing a picture of a zombie dexter for a tshirt company haha
    but i am flopped on a sofa after zumba kicking my *kitten*
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    sex

You should be having sex but the MFP forums are just too damn enticing? :wink:
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Studying for finals and finishing my final papers. Instead, I zumba-ed, went to the beach, went to a beach bar and now I am sitting in my bed watching Big Bang Theory reruns and considering walking my dog. Who needs an education, eh?
  • onezeronine
    onezeronine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I should be out running - but Vancouver weather sucks - instead of the nice sunny day the weather guy promised, its cold, wet and windy....So I am not running......:bigsmile:

I'm in Vancouver and just lived through a minor monsoon followed by a short hailstorm. Don't go outside today. It's not worth it.
  • babecon
    Options
    random... but i should be drawing a picture of a zombie dexter for a tshirt company haha

Just snooped your stuff, you're amazing! That pug is absolutely tops.
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Just snooped your stuff, you're amazing! That pug is absolutely tops.

Ahhh Thank you!! as a newbie just starting out in the art/tattoo world means a lot to get good feedback xx
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm doing what I should be doing: relaxing and watching Sons of Anarchy (Jax :heart:)
  • Smoothtacular
    Smoothtacular Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Something more productive than what I AM doing. Which is nothing.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    ..Should be cleaning the bathroom, but I put away laundry and have dinner in the crock pot so I quit for now.
  • LetGoLaughin12
    LetGoLaughin12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm at work. I should be working. But yall are more interesting.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I should be folding laundry. Blah. I'd rather futz around on the Interwebz.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Jeez, do you people have to go down to the river to do your laundry? *I* love laundry (at home, in the washer or the sink or at the laundromat) did six loads yesterday. The fact that I can write that must mean there's something terribly wrong with me.

I however need to be cleaning my room aka living space in a shared house... it's a mess in here and that's something I can't be bothered with at all. Playing around MFP seams like the much better choice.
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    off to bed work in the morning xxx
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    My Physics homework and PreCalc IA. :/ Thanks for the reminder..
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Shoveling horse manure ( cleaning stalls). Doing one per day as it's about 8 wheelbarrow loads per.
  • babecon
    Options
    8 wheelbarrows per stall?
    How big are these horses?!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I SHOULD be doing my chinese revision for my exam in 3 weeks but instead I'm watching what ever tv shows that catches my eyes and waiting for GOT - so sad :sad:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    It's not that the horses are big, it's that they all have large runs open to the stalls so they haven't been mucked out in a while and I'm taking the floor down 6 inches ( soggy from the flooding).