Weight goal achived phase 1 complete (with pics!)

Options
bodyrollin
bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
243 days here on MFP and I've reached my weight loss goal...103 lbs...323 down to 220. This isn't the end, I still have a ton of fitness goals to reach, but this was a HUGE step in the right direction...I wish I could go on and on about things but I'm pretty short on words, mainly because I don't know how to express how I feel having come this far...I just lack the words...but here is a before and after pic so that maybe you can get an idea, and whatever specifics you want to know feel free to ask, I don't mind answering questions I just don't know what to say initially lol. Oh and for those that would ask, no, this is not surgically assisted...no surgey, no fad diets, no BS, no excuses...just good honest hard work, and dedication.

Here's where I started:

98BEF839-96AA-4182-B147-92CC0D22D81E-6705-00000711C3F341F5_zps8078d3ec.jpg

Here's where I ended up:

C7614F44-791D-412B-8DB6-3C89F693AA44-261-000000280A929804_zpsb8dd7dd3.jpg

Side by side:

F9C5E8CF-DBB5-45B6-A153-295982ACF653-261-000000280935F7AF_zps4b1fc471.jpg

So yeah, any questions, ask away...I'm an open book

Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! you have come so far!!!!!!

muy caliente!!!!
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic! And I love that even though your weight is at a great place, you still have fitness goals. I'm the same way. Lol
  • BonjourAmelia
    BonjourAmelia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, bud!
    and all in under a year!
    great work, lookin great! :)
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Amazing :) You look great!!!!!!!!!!
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    great job! you look like a whole new person!
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jxchambe
    jxchambe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome bro! Good job!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you mean the second pic is from today? 2013? You look amazing, well done!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    holy CRAP what a transformation!
  • Jagkat
    Jagkat Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look Hot!
    So how did you get started and what did you eat and your workouts.
    What were things you had to overcome that keeped getting in your way that you finally beat.. now answer away..LOL
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger, you have done an amazing job. Well done.

What are you doing? Cardio/heavy lifting, macros??
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    wtg, nice job.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations! Amazing loss, you look great!
    I'm going to go ahead and ask as my bf is on here but does not use the forums. Starting at 323 I can imagine that exercise was difficult at first, on your knees and what not, which is the position he's in now. What sorts of exercise did you do to help you shed the weight? And, if you you don't mind my asking, what was your daily calorie goal? My other half has the healthy eating down pat, mfp gives him I believe 1789 calories for the day...which I think seems low but what do I know. He's just really struggling finding they right exercise and food combination. Would love to hear more about your journey :). Congrats again, fantastic job!
  • stephsteiner
    Options
    Awesome job!! You did amazing and you sure have the determination!! This site has helped me a lot and even after losing weight from clean eating, I have started a new program on my birthday - today. You are a great source of motivation and I truly admire what you have accomplished. Congrats! :-)
  • adlawham
    adlawham Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow, amazing job dude!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very Impressive.
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Holy molly, you look like a completely different person, I had to double-check was it really you! Amazing transformation, you got 10 years younger too as a bonus! :-)
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats. Keep new goals in front of you all the time, it is the best way to keep from going back.
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! What a difference! You look great! And happy:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!