Weight goal achived phase 1 complete (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Dude! you look 10 years younger. congrats man.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger now! Congrats on reaching your weight goal!!:drinker:
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look Hot!
    So how did you get started and what did you eat and your workouts.
    What were things you had to overcome that keeped getting in your way that you finally beat.. now answer away..LOL
    at first I was super calorie strict...I ate 1600 calories/day to get the weight loss started...after the 40lb lost mark I upped my calories to 2200ish, and started exercising...food was simple, basically just allowed myself to eat anything as long as it fell in with my calorie allowance, and I made it from scratch...I eat 5-6 times daily...as for obstacles, really it's just a matter of making sure that every day, no matter how bad I may want to not do it, that I stay dedicated and just do what needs to be done every single day...work outs are done 6 times a week, 3 cardio, and 3 strength.
  • bodyrollin
    Options
    You look so much younger, you have done an amazing job. Well done.

What are you doing? Cardio/heavy lifting, macros??
    See above reply lol.
  • bodyrollin
    Options
    Hey congratulations! Amazing loss, you look great!
    I'm going to go ahead and ask as my bf is on here but does not use the forums. Starting at 323 I can imagine that exercise was difficult at first, on your knees and what not, which is the position he's in now. What sorts of exercise did you do to help you shed the weight? And, if you you don't mind my asking, what was your daily calorie goal? My other half has the healthy eating down pat, mfp gives him I believe 1789 calories for the day...which I think seems low but what do I know. He's just really struggling finding they right exercise and food combination. Would love to hear more about your journey :). Congrats again, fantastic job!

Read my above reply, in your BFs case I'd say start by dieting, and walking a lot...then as he loses more weight he can increase activity levels...
  • javajudi77
    Options
    Amazing, I'm close to my beginning so this is a huge encouragement to me.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look great well done you x
  • nucgirl13
    nucgirl13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an amazing difference! I love the Acura behind you in the second pic - looks just like my first car.
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Amazing job! You look awesome. And you're practically my neighbor, so that's awesome too. :-)
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I Have A Question!!!!! Are You Single?!?! :love:

Great Job!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like you went from 45 to 25.... AMAZING transformation, just amazing.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    excellent work! You look great!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Omg you look so amazing!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Great Job!

This!
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your success!!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    The smirk says 'Oh yeah'.
  • archie1964
    archie1964 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done mate, I'm sure you will inspire a lot of people with what can be done...thumbs up
  • bodyrollin
    Options

Great Job!

Flattery will get you everywhere lol. But to answer, no...been with the same girl for 7 years, not engaged, not married, just faithful :-)
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! And I bet you feel so much better. You look young and healthy now! Keep at it! BTW, adorable puppy! :smile:
  • mizzfet
    mizzfet Posts: 15
    Options
    Amazing progress,,thanks for being an inspiration that with hard work and dedication it can be done!!!! I hope that I end up with half the success that you have achieved, thanks for posting the before and after pictures!!!! Best of luck in achieving the rest of your goals!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!