Turbo Jam Success Stories or before and after pics.

Options
I would love to see or hear success stories about turbo jam

Replies

• echamin
    echamin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weird you didn't get any replies...I've been doing Turbo Jam (in combination with other workouts) since August of 2012. I've lot over 30 lbs. and still enjoy it to this day. My favs are Turbo Sculpt and Cardio Party 2. My arms are looking very toned and muscular thanks to Turbo Sculpt. I do Turbo Sculpt about 2-3xs a week and Cardio Party 2 the other days. The reason I do Cardio Party 2 vs the others is the calorie burn and the most fun out of the other ones. You can look at my profile pics...doesn't really show a whole lot but hopefully it will help. :)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would love to see results too as I am always looking for a good new program:)
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Jam following the schedule for 7 weeks now and I have lost 19.7lbs
    I also follow a 1200 calorie diet, I do a 1 hour Zumba class every monday, and I walk 3 times a week for 45 mins (approx 3 miles each time) I have a before picture but I havent taken an after picture yet. I absolutely love Turbo Jam its fun and easy to follow and very effective! I hope this information was helpful!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I wish I saved my old pics for you :) I did Turbo about 4-5 years ago and lost almost 30lbs on that alone (with the food of course). I gained my definition etc.. Life took over again and stopped *sigh*

Now I have started back on TJ (square 1) and developed my own workouts based on what I need at the moment. After I am done with the TJ I will move to CLX and then Turbo Fire.. THEN the hybrid so I have it all planned out for the next year.

You can add me to watch/see the progree with nothing but TJ/Chalean :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bump in hopes someone will post results.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam DVDs 3 days a week and lifted weights 3 days a week. I can't remember what I weighed when I started but I know I went from a size six to a four while doing them and lost a few inches off my hips and waist
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I did the Turbo Jam rotation and later the Turbo Jam/Brazil Butt Lift rotation. I lost a over 25 pounds. I am taking a break from TJ, lately I am doing Jessica's Smith 5 Week Summer Challenge on youtube (it's FREE). After that I will do the Turbo Jam Elite rotation.
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Wow, That's great!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    bump!i just started Turbo jam and I am loving it!!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    I'll be getting back to doing it regularly next week. Will begin the Beginner Schedule, again...
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I did the Turbo Jam rotation and later the Turbo Jam/Brazil Butt Lift rotation. I lost a over 25 pounds. I am taking a break from TJ, lately I am doing Jessica's Smith 5 Week Summer Challenge on youtube (it's FREE). After that I will do the Turbo Jam Elite rotation.

I freakin LOVE Jessica Smith. I don't follow her challenges cause I like to pick my own off her Youtube TV channel. She kicks my butt though and I LOVE it! I like Fitness Blender too, but I think Jessica engages with her audience better, makes me feel like she is really encouraging me.
  • Eyerin
    Eyerin Posts: 24
    Options
    I wish I saved my old pics for you :) I did Turbo about 4-5 years ago and lost almost 30lbs on that alone (with the food of course). I gained my definition etc.. Life took over again and stopped *sigh*

Now I have started back on TJ (square 1) and developed my own workouts based on what I need at the moment. After I am done with the TJ I will move to CLX and then Turbo Fire.. THEN the hybrid so I have it all planned out for the next year.

You can add me to watch/see the progree with nothing but TJ/Chalean :)

I know this is an older thread, but I was searching for TJ inspiration again and found this. This is my story as well. I did SO well on TJ about 3 years ago and really enjoyed it, and I'd never felt more fit or healthy in my life. I rarely missed a scheduled workout. I also walked about 3-4 miles 2-3 times a week, no matter what the weather was like. I ate clean and felt great and toned. I actually had a great waist and my upper arms looked good to me. I fell off the bus when I broke my wrist (at another sport) and I never picked it back up again, so this will be my first day of working out in a long time. I'm starting fresh today with TJ - Learn and Burn and Ab Jam, as I am so out of shape.

I also have Jillian' 30 Day Shred, which I very much enjoy, but I find it a little hard on my knees. My Beachbody Brazil Butt Lift workout that I also have? I'm sad to say the DVD's have never seen the light of day! I have other random workouts as well in my collection.

It's not like I don't have the resources at hand with several DVD choices. For some reason, TJ is the one I've always gravitated to the most.

Thanks for inspiring me to take it up again so I can work at getting that feeling back again. I too, wished I'd taken some befores and afters in workout gear and tracked my measurements. This time I plan to!

I can't look back at yesterday, but I can change things starting today. No waiting until after Christmas for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!