30lbs 3 month challenge?

Options
So I'm ready to lose some pounds now, so set myself this challenge. But it's sorta hard with no support. Just looking for some wise words maybe? Or people who a in a similar situ so we can keep each other motivated?

Replies

• Angiehankins77
    Options
    I am all in! I have a little more than 30 to lose but close enough at 40. you can add me as your friend. I log in daily, currently in a low cal program but flipping over to a low carb diet and adding exercise soon. I sooooo need the motivation to lose 30!
  • akonrath76
    akonrath76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I need some words of wisdom and soon e to help me out.
  • Areeda526
    Options
    :smile: I just started up again - I'd love some support, too! Lets do it!
  • emmajane2211
    emmajane2211 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Where's everyone starting like diet wise? I'm hitting the runs again and loving it. First few weeks will be hell!
  • sistuhfriend
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm at 174.8 lbs and my goal is 145. I just finished working 2 hours gardening and the tracker says I burned over 600 calories. I find that hard to believe. Anyway, now that I know others are in this thing and we can encourage each other, I'll be checking in every day.
  • sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    only been on here for 2 weeks. I'm in the same boat as you all as well. Can definitely add me, the more support the more motivation. I'm also interested in seeing new recipes and such as i get bored fast of eating the same stuff
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    Get off your *kitten* and make a change. It's not about losing weight but changing yourself and lifestyle for the better. Losing weight isn't rocket science. You have to burn 3500 calories to lose 1lb. Workout hard every day don't eat junk try to limit to one day a week. But work your *kitten* off. Friends and family will all try and screw up your routine don't let em, **** em. Just do what's best for you. 30lbs is nothing there's people who have to lose 100lbs on here. So in the grand scheme of things you don't have far to go. Just bust your *kitten*. Nothing worth having comes easy and stop looking for help on here you don't need anyone's help or advice you can do just believe in yourself and be positive and nothing can stop you from reaching your goals.
  • paintedr3d
    Options
    This is for all of you:

IF YOU CAN'T LOSE THE WEIGHT THEN YOU DONT WANT IT BAD ENOUGH! YOU HAVE TO WANT IT, THERES NO ROOM FOR WEAKNESS HERE.
  • fabformyfam
    fabformyfam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 19toots66
    19toots66 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I too have about 30 lbs to lose. feel free to add me if you would like. I have been on this journey for 2 years. Started at 205 got down to 163, quit smoking gained back 15....so here I am again! please don't add if you are not going to make your diary public...we can't help each other if we are not holding each other accountable...
    my words of wisdom....it is a journey, and we all can do this!!!
  • rachaelaldora
    rachaelaldora Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hey guys join my group
    It says july 3rd but we are going to keep motivating each other

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13267-30-by-july-3rd
    Its a support group/competitive (FRIENDLY)

You do have to want it, but you also have to be ready, i tried multiple times to learn i never was ready.
    Now i have lost over 60 pounds. eat sleep and breathe it
    and join our group :)
    add me if you like
  • emmajane2211
    emmajane2211 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13742-30lbs-3-month-challenge
    Iv made a group guys.. Feel free to join and add me if you want!
  • sistuhfriend
    Options
    Wow! Love this toughness. I think I need that right now.