My first NSV

Options
Today, I shopped in the regular women's section, for the first time in years! No more plus size for me, baby!

Replies

• ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That is amazingly wonderful. That is my ultimate goal I cannot wait until that happens for me. Keep up the great work.
  • knittingwiz
    knittingwiz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You should be really proud! It's a goal of mine, too. Your success makes me believe I an do it. Thanks for sharing.
  • vabniullga
    vabniullga Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • lmnconn
    lmnconn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I was always kind of in between regular and plus sizes. Regular things in XL didn't always fit but plus sizes were sometimes a little too big. I am now in a regular sized Large and sometimes even a medium. There is such a better selection and so many more places to shop. Sounds like you need to go on a shopping spree!! Congratulations!
  • wendyxdawn
    Options
    Yay! Enjoy your new options!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Excellent! That is wonderful!!!!! I share the same goal! Congrats!
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!! I know that had to make you feel on top of the world.....as it should :) nice work!
  • 347Lilliana
    Options
    Fantastic! Good job!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yay good job! Shopping spree? :wink:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, go shopping! You'll have a ball! Show us your closet when you're done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!