Looking for 30 Day Shred partner(s)

Options

Replies

• Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    this week on monday just started 30 Day shred. You should come there and keep motivated! See You there! :happy:
    Here is the link for this group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/958496-30-day-shred-starting-april-15-2013
    Thanks girl!! Sweet so stoked
  • Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    Looking for some pals to follow through the 30dayshred!!
  • Synryo
    Synryo Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was insanely sore after the first day, so I whimped out and took a break for 2 days to let myself feel semi-normal again. But I found that after doing it the second/third time consecutively I'm not nearly as sore.
  • elizabethwhitt512
    elizabethwhitt512 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started Level one for the first time today. It was harder than I thought it would be but I would love to have someone to help keep me going and to support someone else. Nobody in my house cares about getting in shape but me. :P
  • Synryo
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    It gets much easier, I promise. Until you move on to the next level that is, haha.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I have been doing it for about a week. I love it!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just started again today! I have started this about five different times and never made it past Level 1, so maybe this time will be different!
  • elizabethwhitt512
    Options
    Do y'all prefer to do it at night or get up early? I've never been much of a morning person but it keys me up at night and makes it harder to sleep. So I was just wondering if anybody else does it early?
  • Synryo
    Options
    Sherry-

This will be the time you succeed if you make it that way! But of course, we're here to help you in any way we can =)

Elizabeth-
    I know it's best to do it in the morning, cause it revs up your metabolism for the whole day. Personally though, I can't handle doing it early mostly because i hate waking up earlier than absolutely necessary. Then of course I have to tag on shower + blow drying hair time to be ready for work. If I had no work or school or anything I'd probably sleep in til 9 or 10, and do it then.
  • ItsmeLeahh
    Options
    I'm in!! Tmrw is my last day of slim in 6 ill take Sunday as a rest day and start 30ds on Monday!!
  • Synryo
    Options
    bump
  • elizabethwhitt512
    Options
    This was the first thing I did when I got up this morning and so far so good. I'm just worried all my muscles are going to be too exhausted to make it through the day. haha.
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    I started and stopped because I was gaining weight! Granted it was likely muscle, it was super frustrating! However, after looking at others results I am completely motivated to do it all the way this time!! I'm in!
  • Synryo
    Options
    I usually have to put my day on pause for an hour or two to recover, but after that I'm alright. Good for you for getting it out of the way early =)
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Did Day 1 Level 1 today. Not a easy workout for me and I'm probably going to be sore in the morning. Sending out friend requests now... Good luck everyone!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done but forgot to take my measurements and photo's so will do this in the morning

Good luck every one
  • elizabethwhitt512
    Options
    Do y'all do any other workouts on top of the 30DS? I feel like it just isn't long enough of a workout...
  • mightywoods
    mightywoods Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished up day 10 of level 1 and ready to start level 2 tomorrow! It's definitely been a little rough on my knees but I just push through it. I'm too determined to quit. If anyone is looking for a friend for support feel free to add me!
  • juliewulie4
    juliewulie4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finished day 5 of Level 2 today - it's still so hard! I've been lifting weights on the side because I have poor upper-body strength and she sure requires a lot of it for all that planking! Good luck everyone! Power through! You can do it!!!
  • Synryo
    Options
    I do a little extra cardio when I'm feeling up for it. Usually in the form of jogging.
    my upper body strength is pretty low too, maybe i should lift a bit on the side like julie

It is a short workout, but its the intensity and the structure that matters. A lot more bang for your buck if you will lol.