what is the DVD called for 30 day shred?!

Options
I really want to do the 30 day shred! does jillian michaels have a DVD for this or someone else?!

Replies

• nsagley
    nsagley Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes Jillian Michaels has a DVD of the 30 Day Shred. You can also find the workout on YouTube.
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mooshie, are you talking about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? It has three complete workouts. I have the DVD...just got it, but haven't tried it yet. :wink:
  • LauraLane42
    LauraLane42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels does have the DVD . It is called 30 day shred. You can find it on Amazon for less than 10 bucks. You can also download one level at a time for about 2 bucks each.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Search Youtube for 30DS. You should be able to fine levels 1 - 3. There's also a group on here if you have questions about the program. :)
  • mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    okay great! thank you all so much!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    great dvd, it is what started me on my fitness and weight loss ! so happy with myself for sticking it out.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Well worth doing the workout. It's especially good if you're just beginning, although it is still challenging in some parts.
  • mooshie89
    mooshie89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just got 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels! off Amazon!! WOOHOO! ready to start!