Been on here for years but never introduced myself!

Options
Just decided to get serious about using mfp so I though I would introduce myself! So hello :) if anyone is interested in being friends feel free to send me a request.

Replies

• ACJ0713
    ACJ0713 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! I've had an account for a while, but I never bothered adding any friends or anything like that. Feel free to add me everyone (:
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hello, sister :flowerforyou:
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent, others are free to add me as well.
  • westva2nc
    westva2nc Posts: 25
    Options
    nice to "meet" you! I am the same way...have been here for years, and just recently started posting and communicating with friends here. Feel free to add me:)
  • yuko120
    yuko120 Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I tried MFP more than a year ago, but without posting and friends (ended-up quitting, because I tried doing it on my own and failed). The support group here makes a big difference. I re-signed-up a week ago, and I'm enjoying this site a lot more this time around, with all the support I'm getting. Good luck to you :wink:
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Same here! I used MFP for ages all by my lonesome :-( But now that I have some amazing friends it's made it so much easier to keep on track. I'm online everyday and my diary is open. Feel free to add me! And good luck with everything :-)
  • 19MomR
    19MomR Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me too. A lot of my friends quit
  • deelydog
    deelydog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Been here ages too, only just started communicating. Please feel free to add me.
  • belindaslim
    Options
    hi i joined on here yesterday.. do you have any tips
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet u! Add me if looking for friends!