111 pounds down, 10 months later

This is my first attempt at trying to post pic or really comment on my progress in the forums so hopefully this will work. I have noticed differences before (obviously) but today I was like HOLY CRAP! lol

I've been really inspired seeing other people post progress pics so I thought I'd give it a shot...

2ns6tt0.jpg

Replies

• RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Okay that worked so let's try again...lol

osegs8.jpg
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Amazing transformationm thanks for being a motivation for me and posting this!!!!
  • jmslewis
    jmslewis Posts: 52 Member
    Congrats on your loss! You look amazing and in such a short period! Very inspirational!

Michelle
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    You look amazing and have worked your butt off (literally) in 10 months! Amazing job!!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    Thanks so much ladies!! Pictures definitely help keep me motivated!! Please request me if you need a cheerleader, I try to be pretty active on MFP! I've got 18.5 pounds to my tentative goal weight and possibly up to 38.5 pounds (depending on my BF% and clothing size at that point).
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Congratulations on your success. You are an inspiration for all of us at MFP.

I am positive your achievement has taken a lot of perseverance, self discipline and an infinite amount of patience.

I wish you continue success in your healthy journey

Remember we are all cheering for you, here at MFP

You go girl !
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Congrats on all your hard work paying off u look great and I bet you feel great too!!:flowerforyou:
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    Thanks for all the compliments and encouragement!! Please include a message in the friend requests! ????????????
  • doitmiss
    doitmiss Posts: 10 Member
    Wow you look amazing. Such an inspiration.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Fantastic job!! :flowerforyou: Inspiration for the rest of us. :D
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Good work =)
  • Wow....amazing job!!!! Looking real good!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Well done!
  • Wow, what a difference, especially in your arms!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    I'm so motivated and encouraged by your comments everyone! Thank you! ❤????
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look so great!!!
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    You look amazing!! Wonderful job and so very proud of you!!
  • Awesome Job!!! So what have you done that has helped the most? What has been the most difficult part of this process and the most rewarding? I am just starting and would love to hear you story!!! Thanks for sharing. You are truly inspirational. I have 200 pounds to lose, well actually around 190 now :)
  • missescrawford
    missescrawford Posts: 23 Member
    You look absolutely amazing. Congrats. Please share how you did it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!