Met my goal at 58 years old

Options
Today, it has been 90 days since a friend put me onto this app. I had put on a few pounds and wanted to lose them. I set the app to lose one pound a week. 90 days later I have met my original goal. If you are honest with your logging, and meet the calorie intake, you will lose the weight. I will probably try to lose about 5 pounds more, and then maintain.
This a wonderful tool, and I just want to encourage everyone to stick with it.

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!

And I agree -- MFP is by far probably THE best site for tracking food, exercise, etc.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Grats! Keep on going :D
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    how much weight do you have to lose? 1 lb a week is awesome!
  • iam_soHARLEM
    iam_soHARLEM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    congrads ur super!!
  • jeff87c
    jeff87c Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. I have lost 10 pounds and would like to lose 5 more. I exercise regularly, but my love for Pizza, etc. has a way of packing on the weight.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement.

Please stay with us for the maintenance phase. You can keep those pounds off.

Good luck in your journey to a healthier life
  • marise51
    marise51 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! WTG
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congrats to YOU! I know if feels great! I am 45 and trying to meet mine. I am close but everytime i get close I fall off the wagon. I am back on now and hopefully by June I will be there.
  • jeff87c
    jeff87c Posts: 3
    Options
    To the nice folks that responded with encouraging words, Thank you, and just stick with it yourselves. The months go by quickly, and before you know it, you will have met your goal.. This is a great app.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!