Texting Buddies 18-28

Options
Sorry for the age discrimination here, but I am looking for some people that are around similar stats and AGE. Finding both in one person has been a little difficult for me lately. I'm starting to branch out and inquire as much information as possible to help me form the healthiest lifestyle that fits for me. If you are in the above age range and you are looking for a texting buddy I will totally be there for you.

I really think this will help me because I feel like I could get to know people on a personal level as compared to just online. I've never been skinny and I have always WANTED to be skinny (like who doesn't) and I'm so determined to make this work that failing is not an option. If you feel like you could relate, maybe you are further along in this process and more experienced or maybe you're just starting and don't know what to do. Either way, I think we could all benefit from it. Just send me a message if you are up for it.

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Bump to help you out.
    Also, we're friends on here and you can always ask me about stuff. I was on the track team for two years in high school and our "Coach Mom" was very adamant that we knew why we were to eat the way we were and when to rest and how to treat our bodies, I also run a fitness blog, have studied different weight loss methods, and work in my college's Rec Center :)
    Message me if you want my number to text :)
  • 19MomR
    19MomR Posts: 4
    Options
    I wouldn't mind helping you. I've been on here since October I quit once and I've reached a few platos but I've been figuring out how to continue losing weight without a plato