Ladies who weigh 120-130lb - Show yourselves!

Options
Morning all,

I've had a bad few days and need some serious motivation.
Nothing motivates me more than seeing before and after pics - My goal weight is somewhere in the low 120's (I'm short so this is right for me).

So, all you lovely ladies that are already at my goal weight - show yourselves to me! :tongue:

Replies

• alibab36
    alibab36 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Will see if this works . 5ft 3in and 124 lbs . Still a work in progress doing lifting to try and get bikini fit for hols in August img_2636.jpg
  • alibab36
    Options
    Dont know why its not coming up try again 3ac65390-05d4-4122-b155-c06688fa4093.jpg
  • alibab36
    Options
    Opps sorry about size new to posting pics
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    YES, this is the kind of motivation I need! I'm also 5'3, thanks so much for posting.
    You look great in that bikini. I'm also pleased to hear you got this body through lifting as I plan to start soon so it's nice to see what I could end up with if I work hard!

How often do you lift?
  • alibab36
    Options
    Just off to do some now . I lift 3 times a week alternate days to rest . I only do 3 days as my job also requires a lot of lifting and manual handling so i have to be careful not to injure . Lots of work still needed in my legs and lower abs but i am getting there thats my before pic as i have really ramped it up and hope to be a lot better by august .. I turned 38 yesterday so its slow progress for me to shed more body fat but i am working at it .
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Have a look at my profile picture, that is me at 126lbs, I am 5ft 2ins, not brave enough to take photos without clothes yet. I have started the 30 days shred this week so might feel more confident after that.
  • SquidgySquidge
    Options
    Just off to do some now . I lift 3 times a week alternate days to rest . I only do 3 days as my job also requires a lot of lifting and manual handling so i have to be careful not to injure . Lots of work still needed in my legs and lower abs but i am getting there thats my before pic as i have really ramped it up and hope to be a lot better by august .. I turned 38 yesterday so its slow progress for me to shed more body fat but i am working at it .

Wow, if that's your Before pic ,I look forward to August when I can see your After!
  • SquidgySquidge
    Options
    Have a look at my profile picture, that is me at 126lbs, I am 5ft 2ins, not brave enough to take photos without clothes yet. I have started the 30 days shred this week so might feel more confident after that.

The 30DS is great, you'll love it! In saying that I haven't got past Level 1 yet but it's still enjoyable :smile:
    You're looking fab, love the white dress, thanks so much for posting
  • SquidgySquidge
    Options
    BUMPING this as I want to see more! And the Americans weren't online when I posted earlier :laugh:
    Come on ladies, don't be shy...
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    <
    126. I'm 5'9 1/2".
  • SquidgySquidge
    Options
    Wow Cindy, what a figure - your BF% must be really low :smile: do you lift heavy?
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Wow Cindy, what a figure - your BF% must be really low :smile: do you lift heavy?

Thanks! It's about 17%. And no, I don't lift - I work out at home. Unfortunately the gym doesn't work with my schedule right now.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics but I have a few on my profile. I am 5' 6' an 124 lb.