Need some friends for support and accountability

Options
Hi All,

I was doing great at the start of the year, I lost about 30 pounds in the first 3 months, but I seem to have slipped a bit and lost my motivation for tracking. I still have a long way to go (I want to lose about another 100 pounds), but I think I need some friends to hold me accountable and make sure I'm tracking every day and eating the right things. Anyone out there who wants to help?!

(I'm 23 years old from Leeds, England, but happy to be friends with anyone and everyone)

Thanks
xxx

Replies

• Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me I log in daily and love to have more support as well. I am from maine USA. I have lost 28lbs in a little less than a year. I told myself last year on my daughter's first birthday that I wanted to lose 40lbs by her second birthday. Her birthday is June 4th. I will need to lose some more weight but I am excited to reach my first goal:)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I was kind of in the same boat as you earlier. I was having a tough time getting motivated after the holidays. I set some goals for myself and now I seem to be trying harder because I want to reach those goals. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I log in daily, and find having an accountability partner makes it easier and more fun to stick with it.:)
  • shelbymkoenig
    shelbymkoenig Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    More friends would be great! Right now my only friend on here is my dad, haha.
  • marvey119
    marvey119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning..I log in daily so you can add me if you would like. I live in Canada. Stay positive and remember that you can do this.
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your replies, I've sent friend requests, hopefully I can get back on track to get where I need to be! :-)