DH noticed my 10 lb loss!

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
So, I'm standing in the bedroom changing clothes when DH walks in and tells me he can tell I"m "slimming up" ! He said he could see it in my waistline and that I was looking good! He always compliments me, but I could tell he was a little surprised :) Anyway, It made my day and I wanted to share!

Replies

• Heyman09
    Heyman09 Posts: 184
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love when they really notice and are not just giving compliments because they are expected. Mine said my tush was firmer which made my day :)
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! My husband never says anything EVER, so I'm always glad to hear when someone else has a sweet husband. Glad he made your day! :)
  • adeleinex
    adeleinex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yeay :D
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Sweet! My husband never said anything to me about my weight gain. I put on 25lbs in less than 5 years, 10 of it since last July when I injured my shoulder and was very inactive. But I have to tell ya he has been very attentive to me since I have lost weight especially in the last couple of weeks. I'm not complaining, but I'm sure it is from the weight loss and looking better even though he would deny it.
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! What a nice compliment :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!