Hello, I'm new!

Options
Hi there! I have been using this for about 3 weeks. It works great! I was using WeightWatchers online but I found it didn't really work and I wasn't really losing weight. This is much better and it is free! It is so much simpler, it is just calories and I have lost about a pound a week. I am very happy about this. A friend on a yoga trip recommended it to me. So glad I found it!. Will chime in later. :wink:

Replies

• krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board! :flowerforyou:
  • sallyleebooks
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Bottenfield
    Options
    l too just joined 2 days ago sooo good luck ppl on here seem very nice :smooched:
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    have fun make friends
  • Ready2lose27
    Options
    I've been on for two weeks and really like it. I also did Weight Watchers Online, but it doesn't make sense to pay all that money when this program is free. It's also easier to track calories rather than figuring out how many points each food is worth. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    I am truly enjoying it. I have tried in the past but was low carb at the time. This time I also made sure to start getting friends right away. It is really helpful to see all the support :) Anyone is welcome to add me that is looking for friends.
  • sallyleebooks
    Options
    Thanks all! We will do this together!
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm always looking for new MFP friends and just today saw someone else say "there's no such thing as too much support" which is so true! I would like to add some of you....any of you are welcome to add me! :)