Hi everyone! Not so new, introducing myself!

Options
My name is Tabata, I'm 22 and I have to lose 66.5 kgs (is around 146 lbs). Last year I found the MFP by chance and when I started using it and I really started to lose weight. But at that time I thought I could lose weight without any support from family and friends ... The quick version is that I ended up feeling unmotivated and ended up gaining all the weight I lost all over again.

Today I suffer from back problems, occasionally I suffer from pain in my knee and I suffer from high blood pressure. I can no longer afford to ignore my problems. So I've looked for professional help fto lose the weight and I made all my family support me in my decision.

I hope to make new friendships with people that can inspire me and keep me motivated. Any kind of help will be very welcome!

Replies

• acoker85
    acoker85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The easiest time to be overwhelmed with how much weight you have to lose is right in the beginning. Keep that in mind. (I had 76 to lose myself, and have already lost 10.)

As long as you stick with it and don't cheat, then it will only get better from here. If you cheat, you're only hurting yourself! Take it a meal at a time. Each meal that you keep track, and limit your calorie intake of is a small victory. After each meal you should be proud of yourself!

You can do it! I think the patience is the hard part. :wink:
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you!!
  • rose_drops
    rose_drops Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new here, but belief is half the battle! You can do it!
  • Tabata_Mo
    Tabata_Mo Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the support everybody!!!!