What pleasant weight loss thing happened to you today?

Options
2 things for me. 1. When I got dressed this morning, I had to go to the last hole on my belt. 2. The nice TSA gal asked me how much weight I had lost, asked me what I did to lose it and told me I looked wonderful.

Life is good.

Tom

Replies

• JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I decided to brave trying on my pre-pregnancy jeans (I have a 13week baby) and not only did i get them on they are actually a bit loose
  • Linda5678
    Linda5678 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of dress pants I have not worn in 2 years, and they fit! I wore them to work today. So far no one has said anything, but 3 people told me last week I looked like I was losing weight! 14lbs down....36lbs to go!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Well its only 11 am so I'd have to say my postive thing is that I slept in which made my boys miss the school so I had to walk them pushing my 18 month old in the stroller and made sure I brought my heart rate watch with me and burned 705 calories there and back ;)
  • winchestervol63
    winchestervol63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Have similar shirts that I often wear to work in two different sizes in my closet. In the past, I'd check the tags looking for the larger ones, but this morning I knew that I had no preference and either would work fine, so I got to skip that little step. Also, needed another hole or two in my belt when I put it on -

Progress!