Friends Needed

Options
lee625
lee625 Posts: 28 Member
Just joined today and am looking for some help from others who are achieving their goals and wouldn't mind giving some support, guidance, suggestions and ideas to me.

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You have made a good start, I'm so addicted to this site and have so many great friends who motivate me along and I try to motivate back if you want friends please feel free to add me xx
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    FR sent! Good luck and feel free to ask anything. One peice of advice.... HONESTY! Just be honest with your food log and exercise log so you can learn!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome... feel free to friend me. This is a journey not race. The weight did come on over night...... it will not come that way.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Just joined today and am looking for some help from others who are achieving their goals and wouldn't mind giving some support, guidance, suggestions and ideas to me.

first idea and suggestion, get a profile pic.
  • carlielouise1986
    carlielouise1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i got this app about 2/3 weeks ago but due to password issues i couldn't log in...so today i have started :) i'm looking forward to it. I have lost 5 stone in the last year and have a few more to go before summer :) i too would be grateful for any tips/support x
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Dawn.
    Feel free to add me! I would love some support and I enjoy encouraging others on their journey!
  • Denise8P
    Denise8P Posts: 23
    Options
    I am a recent WeightWatcher convert who is also just getting started here :) I've lost 7 pounds total since April 1 including the three since finding MFP. I have a long way to go but for the first time in ages I actually feel GOOD about the journey, in large part due to the community here and the tools the MFP provides. You can do this!

Feel free to add me as a friend! That goes for anyone looking for a new weight-loss buddy :)
  • mouse_tm2004
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • suz_ers
    suz_ers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way! Congrats on joining, this is such a great place to find support and motivation! :)