hi im new

Options
first time posting actually just found this site today and im hoping its a huge help. i have about 60 pounds that i would like to lose and im not thinking it will be an easy task..but after 3 kids and 10 years i cant put it off anymore..cant have the excuses ..just need to do it NOW!!!!!

Replies

• msmud
    msmud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! This site is awesome. You will love it. It keeps track of everything for you!
    Good Luck.
  • nelsonwd
    nelsonwd Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new also...Looks like you are off to a good start--you took the first step. Take 1 day at a time and make up your mind you can do it. I'm also looking for encouragement and support--hope this site helps keep me on track and motivates me.

Dona
  • shelly003
    shelly003 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I am also new and I have about 70 lbs to lose. We can motivate each other. Good luck
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    this site is great! Don't worry take it a day at a time and you will definitely get there!!! :D
  • mgalinka
    mgalinka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!

This site is really awesome and people are very supportive. At work our whole unit joined and now everyone is in it together and help eachother stay on track.

Good Luck!!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Great Site. Welcome
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP as it's affectionately referred to :)
    This IS a wonderful site with fabulous tools and the best, most supportive community you could hope to stumble upon.
    Whether you are still on your journey, or reached your goal and just looking to maintain (like myself), it helps to have like minded friends to share the experience with.

I would LOVE to be friends with you all and we can support one another.
    Fee free to send me a friend request and I will look forward to sharing your journeys with each of you.
  • lorriconnor
    Options
    Good luck you will love this site and being able to track your progress and meet your goals. Good luck
  • kmusky
    kmusky Posts: 4
    Options
    i so hope so..staying motivated has been my issue for years ...i cant let that stand in my way anymore1 good luck with your goals as well!!:happy:
  • kmusky
    kmusky Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks for all the welcomes..i feel it! good to know there is support out there ..and im always willing to listen if anyone needs an ear or two!:smile: