This made me smile! :bigsmile:

Congrats on your success so
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    This made me smile! :bigsmile:

Congrats on your success so far
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    Geez....sorry......I think my computer really wanted to post this! :huh: Anyway great job!!!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is a great story! I was just thinking today how run down I was just a couple of months ago and what a difference I have in my energy level. Life is so much better when you're not sleepwalking all day.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Aw, what a nice story. Thanks for sharing!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Aawww! He's right, that is awesome!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    How fantastic! It's not about being "great" at something but spending time "doing" things with them. :heart:
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwww now that's awesome!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: ............
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    So much win!! :happy:

That's the thing with kids, they don't care your skill level just that you're spending time with them. Fantastic story
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes!

Now fast forward your life and think about all the additional years (and improved quality of life!) you will have with your children and future grandchildren because you've made the commitment to prioritize your health NOW.

Your son pegged it: you are indeed awesome!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i love this!
  • npetercmway
    Options
    Thanks again everyone. He is a great kid. One of the best parts of this journey for me is watching both my boys encourage me. They have been my biggest supporter and encouragers!
  • KtotheD78
    KtotheD78 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is sooo sweet.

It means SO much to see the happiness when we play with our kids. My greatest reward is when I hear those words, "You're the best mommy ever!" "I love you, mommy!"

Plus, playing with them is just so fun.
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awww :heart: :heart: :heart: Best story I have read today!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!