How bad was my late night binge!?!?!?!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Sooooo I had some Vino last nite and I got hungry! Let me cut it short.................So I went to the fridge and grabbed one of those llittle bags of pepperoni pre sliced for like pizzas and stuff.. Yeahhh this awesomely tanned man flexed 3/4 of a bag of pepperoni! ohhhh and a slice of cheese!

How bad did I do !?!?!?!?! LOL :devil:

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Im just not gonna log yesterda bwahahahhaha
  • WorkoutMusicDiva
    Options
    LOL! I do the same thing...have a bad food day and then not log it, as if it didn't happen...but the scale always tells me the truth :>)
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    Im just not gonna log yesterda bwahahahhaha

Why not?
    Who is going to be judging you?
    Is this not the point of logging? Good aswell as bad, rough with the smooth?
  • tryTrekking
    Options
    We all fall off the wagon once in a while..... as long as the wheels don't completely come off the wagon you will be fine. It is good to realize just how human we are. Jump back up on that puppy (wagon) and maybe ease your conscience a little by walking a little more or doing what ever it is you like to do.... then everything will fall into place and you will feel good about yourself again.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I cringe when I log after a binge.. but I force myself to do it to really make me look at what I did, and more importantly WHY.

And tbh half a bag of pepperoni slices aren't that much food!
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my breakfast.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yeah that used to be me. Since starting back at logging I've been trying to be diligent and logging even the bad days. I think it's actually been better for me in getting back on track right away. If I don't log one day, then a few days later I'll have another and I won't have that last day to look at and remind me not to. Plus, with one bad day I can still look at my weekly goal and try to stay under (or at least minimize the damage) it.
  • memubo99
    memubo99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ive binged for the last 4 days and logged it all. Scary stuff, huge calories! Today I feel rotten, have had enough, so tomorrow its back to low carb.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I keep telling myself...its all good bro...its all PROTEIN!!! :bigsmile:
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh this awesomely tanned man

thinking-011.gif
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I had some Vino last nite and I got hungry! Let me cut it short.................So I went to the fridge and grabbed one of those llittle bags of pepperoni pre sliced for like pizzas and stuff.. Yeahhh this awesomely tanned man flexed 1/2 a bag of pepperoni! ohhhh and a slice of cheese!

How bad did I do !?!?!?!?! LOL :devil:
    :huh: Half a little bag of pepperoni and a slice of cheese? Not sure if srs...
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I keep telling myself...its all good bro...its all PROTEIN!!! :bigsmile:

I like a good dose of protein before bed......
    Wine usually gets me in the right mood anyway.
    Sounds like you had an ideal night.
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    LOL! I do the same thing...have a bad food day and then not log it, as if it didn't happen...but the scale always tells me the truth :>)

Haha me too!
  • CillitBang
    CillitBang Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's not a binge!

You're fine. Don't make a habit out of it and, hey, if you only do something like that every now and again where's the harm? I'd probably go out my way to indulge myself every now and again just because it's life, I want to enjoy it and not feel like I'm depriving myself of something I'm just dying to eat!

Relax :)
  • meganshort11
    meganshort11 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i wish my binging was only 3/4 a bag of pepperoni....

i had an emotionally rough weekend, and as an emotional eater, i went a little nuts. i ate pasta, pizza, regular salad dressing, popcorn chicken, fries, and ice cream. plus probably some other stuff. and i feel like complete crap today.

its human to screw up once in a while; anyone that says they dont is either not human or lying to themselves. but you are back on here today, so that is one step in the right direction. just remember the feeling you have right now...shame and regret. and try to stay on track!!! good luck to you!
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Every time I go crazy and "binge", I try to log my food anyway so that I have a good idea of what's going on later in my charts. I don't want to convince myself that I am on a better trajectory than I am.

What's surprising is, rarely are my binges really an issue. Most the time I forgot to eat and what I'm stuffing in my face may not be the best choice but I was hungry at the time. Or, the several servings of ice cream I had, syrups and cream was actually 2 tsp of syrups and 1 tbs of cream plus splenda ice cream and it filled both my calories and macros out nicely. It happens.

I get in trouble when I go the local buffet though. Usually I double my daily calories there. : ) I love it though.

Push it aside and continue on with life. A bag of pepperoni and a piece of cheese is fine, imo. Last night (at 3am) I ate chicken wings and a banana. Oh well.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    3/4 bag of pepperoni and you call that a binge? Couldnt have been bad calorie wise..only thing i'd worry about is the sodium,but you can drink lots of water to counteract that. No biggie
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Log it. You are only lying to yourself if you don't. One night isn't going to hurt you. Just put in some extra time with the next workout.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I binge then I log. It keeps me accountable to myself. My feelings are that allowed myself to get fat because of thinking I wasn't eating that bad and the way to get myself thin is to know exactly how bad I am eating.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    You guys are probabloy right...its not that bad......