The first time I can notice a loss

Options

Replies

• quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooooooo much, everyone! Your kind words have encouraged me to push myself even farther! And especially thank you for your sweet commens about my beloved Grace. There is something magical about her--she has a gift for making others happy just by looking at her. I am blessed by her very being.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    you look incredible and your hard work is definitely showing off! Keep it up!
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Look at that smile!!! you must be so happy! Well done :) xx
  • stillfine2013
    stillfine2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I never noticed a change either until someone said something to me about it!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HONEY CHILE!!
  • debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooooooo much, everyone! Your kind words have encouraged me to push myself even farther! And especially thank you for your sweet commens about my beloved Grace. There is something magical about her--she has a gift for making others happy just by looking at her. I am blessed by her very being.

My Daughters name is Grace....she's four...the lil Princess on my ticker.....she's why I'm even trying....I started here and quit smoking and just want to be a wonderful example to her.....she copies EVERYTHING I do.....so why not be the best I can be?? My Grace makes others happy Too :) Our black lab, Sugar, we've had since Christmas....she's loving the walks!!
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    you look fantastic! way to go!
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Well, I think you are beautiful inside and out, and it is great to see your pictures and your fantastic success! You are an inspiration!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You have done amazing! Grace is beautiful too!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! It is definitely hard to see the change in ourselves, even if it a big change! I would never have guess 55 by looking at your pic! Congrats!
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: What an incredible change!!!
  • pkth
    pkth Posts: 4
    Options
    what a great picture - yes you definitely look younger & happier! I love Grace - she reminds me of our old lab Ginger - they are the best those labs!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    omg. You look great!
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself, you look younger too! Way to go!!

Thank you! It is so hard to see the changes in myself, though the younger appearance may also be from my new haircolor! I am 55 years old.

Your face alone looks younger! You are rocking that 55 girl!! ;)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference!! Great job!
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    gorgeous <3 truly an inspiration .. Celebrate and go shopping girl!!
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I have heard good things about e-meals, and I'm happy that it's working for you. I find that such services always use foods I'm not willing to eat. Fortunately, MFP has been working for me by itself.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself, you look younger too! Way to go!!

Thank you! It is so hard to see the changes in myself, though the younger appearance may also be from my new haircolor! I am 55 years old.

The younger look is not fom the hair color. It's your face, which has completely changed! You don't look a day over 35!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    STUNNING!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful in both pictures. You have done an awesome job! You are a great inspiration for me! Our numbers look very similar as far as in beginning and goal - I am no where near where you are YET - but I will be! Again, absolutely beautiful!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    you look fantastic!! great job!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!