Friends/ Supporters needed

Options
So I’ve been on MFP for a while now. At first I didn’t log much, then I’d come on once in a while, then now cause of health issues I’ve decided to make a full change- NO TURNING BACK :noway:

Soooooooo……I need friends :happy: , I have none and I feel like I don’t have a clue what I’m doing sometimes. Since March 25th I’ve lost 9lbs. I know that’s not bad but I’ve always been a yo-yo dieter and have always lost a lot of weight rather quickly! I am trying to break the cycle and do things differently- going to the gym 4 days per week and eating 1600- 1800 cals per day. I’m not even sure if I’m eating enough calories, I’m 248lbs and 5’ 7’’ and I’m tired of all the misleading info floating around the internet. So I’m just hoping for the best and staying positive.

Hope to find some friends out there :wink:

Replies

• krisbarger3285
    Options
    I need friends and motivations too!!!! Add me lol
  • LavaLisa190
    Options
    Hey Kris! I definitely will :smile:
  • mariapg25
    mariapg25 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys!!! :-)
  • jamellhart
    jamellhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I only have one friend and we're doing this together!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I got serious because of health issues too. Scared into action, I guess. Feel free to add me
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey LavaLisa - I came back to MFP also due to health issues. I used to burn most my calories from running but chronic injuries and recently discovered osteoarthritis, my running has almost come to a standstill..

I didn't have to count calories, but now I have to keep a keener eye on what I'm taking in or my pants will fill out.
    Learning what makes us progress is a learning process and a support system makes a huge difference.

I'm hoping to find friend that if I miss a few days of logging they will take the time to check in to see if all is OK. It is my goal to do the same for others. We may continue some yo-yo action here and there but the goal should be less highs and lows and find a healthy middle ground.

Feel free to add.
  • ShayNichols
    ShayNichols Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Add me!
  • dumptruckermama
    Options
    I have one friend - the more the merrier!! ADD ME TOO!!! :happy:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I've been at this since July 1st, just under 10 months and have dropped 152.5 lbs. My diary is open to friends and I comment on most posts and respond to most questions from my friends. Best wishes on your weight loss!
  • auntiebabeone
    Options
    Hi to all of you, I will be needing lots of help to loose and find new things to
    do, I also have health issues, I did make a effort and joined the ymca for the
    water excerise's so far I'm having fun and have met a lot of very nice people.
    Sue who joined the y just gave me this site so hopefully we can all help each other
  • rosiez321
    rosiez321 Posts: 14
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I was the same way....yo-yo up and down. I am in this to get it done!!! Anyone feel free to add me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • seths_wife
    seths_wife Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • mariadreamer
    Options
    You may add me,too!
  • LavaLisa190
    Options
    Willie,
    Absolutely, its tough doing it alone. Thanks for the support.
  • LavaLisa190
    Options
    Thanks everyone.....
  • colourmeyellow
    Options
    I'd love to have a friend/supporter here too! Add me. Still at 0 Friends. LOL <3
  • cristina3980
    cristina3980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!! I'm always looking for new friends & support!!
  • kathymiller113
    kathymiller113 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends, motivation too please add me!

Kathy
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, like all the support I get from here :wink: