New Mom Needs Friends!

Options
Hi all! I'm a brand new mom to a beautiful 3 month old boy... unfortunately I don't feel so beautiful anymore. I have gained an extra 40 pounds with my pregnancy and haven't lost a drop since the baby came. I would love to make some new friends to help encourage me along the way. I promise to do the same!

Replies

• Sdfarrow13
    Options
    Hi there I have a 7 month old. I am feeling the same say you are I just recently started trying to lose the weight.

Edited to mention that you can add me as well!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a two month old, and I gained 62! I felt the exact same way as you do, but don't be so hard on yourself. Being a mother requires a lot of time and energy so it's hard for all of us to find time and energy for exercise. You've come to the right place! Please feel free to add me :)
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 year old, a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old. I joined the lifestyle change revolution because my kids were noticing what I ate and that wasn't good. So far I've been fairly successful here. :bigsmile:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old.. Im still losing.lmao!!! anyone feel free to add me, im always looking for new friends.
  • des0109d
    des0109d Posts: 2
    Options
    I have an 18 month old and I've been at a weight loss stand still for a long time. I was 145 when I got pregnant and gained 50 lbs :O. I'm down to 162 but can NOT seem to lose. Add me if you want!
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 8yo, but I'm just now losing my baby weight. Feel free to add me. :)
  • krisbarger3285
    Options
    Hi I have 3 kids 10, 8 &3... I was 34lbs lighter after i had my 3rd!!!! I am looking for motivation and friends. Feel free to add me everyone!!! :)
  • mariapg25
    mariapg25 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Feel free to add me for support! I have a 2 and a half year old and feel your pain. :)
  • eileenmetz
    eileenmetz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi! i have a three year old and feel your pain :) good luck!