Need Motivation! (Have Pics)

Options
I have been doing Myfitnesspal since last January. Towards the end of last year I went off a little and started doing weightwatchers just looking for a way to switch things up. I was at 60 lbs lost and now Im at 42 lbs lost. Im back to tracking but need motivation. I am posting recent pictures. Please post your pictures and any ideas for help on my journey are appreciated I still have a long way to go.

This first picture is of last April and this April :

467f15a1-f806-42c9-83d3-c8f902480dc5_zpsa7efe781.jpg

This picture is from last July and now this April:

088475a8-5224-4465-980c-d9cfe5a6d702_zpsd82a0a57.jpg

And the dreaded body pics!

22d4acc2-caf8-45aa-9999-bf498967931d_zps8a79a521.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Replies

• Lauralee119
    Options
    wow! you look amazing! great job :)
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You have made so much progress! Why the loss of motivation? What do you enjoy about the journey and wish you could do more of? Focus on making that happen.
  • themadisons513
    Options
    You have made so much progress! Why the loss of motivation? What do you enjoy about the journey and wish you could do more of? Focus on making that happen.

Thank you! I guess because its such a long process and just knowing I have to do this for the rest of my life brings me down. Im trying to focus on the positives like how much better I feel physically. Im trying to focus on accepting weightloss even if it is slow. :) Thank you for your encouragement!
  • srenaea
    srenaea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking great and thanks for the motivation!!!
  • lowerh22
    lowerh22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look stunning!!! such a difference!
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    What a difference! So proud of you....don't give up because it is working:bigsmile:
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really amazing. Hang in there and don't give up. Whenever you're craving for a particular high fat or calorific food, just grab something similar for example; substitute ice cream with low fat frozen yoghurt.

Persevere and you will definitely succeed :happy:
  • Phatgirl84119
    Options
    you look GREAT! I would just keep up what you have been doing. With summer coming it will be easier to get out and do things since the weather is nicer so you will probably see a difference then. Also I keep a before and after picture on my fridge in the pantry and on my desk at work to remind me how much progress I have made.
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/307393_10200170664943277_893136375_n.jpg
  • smadacarlyle
    smadacarlyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i can see the change in your face, but you should be proud of your full body pics! way to go!
  • themadisons513
    Options
    Wow you look really amazing. Hang in there and don't give up. Whenever you're craving for a particular high fat or calorific food, just grab something similar for example; substitute ice cream with low fat frozen yoghurt.

Persevere and you will definitely succeed :happy:

Thank you so much and Im going to start substituting :)
  • themadisons513
    Options
    i can see the change in your face, but you should be proud of your full body pics! way to go!

Thank you so much!
  • themadisons513
    Options
    you look GREAT! I would just keep up what you have been doing. With summer coming it will be easier to get out and do things since the weather is nicer so you will probably see a difference then. Also I keep a before and after picture on my fridge in the pantry and on my desk at work to remind me how much progress I have made.
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/307393_10200170664943277_893136375_n.jpg

Your pictures really inspired me and your advice really helped! Im going to put pictures up also!
  • npringle1
    npringle1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job Katie!
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was at almost 60 lost and dues to Christmas and such i fell off the wagon and am now at about 43-45 lbs lost. Here's some pics from when I started in feb of last year and today. Hope this helps!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61052514@N08/sets/72157634695501226
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    you've done amazing, incredible difference, well done and keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!