I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT SNEAKERS AND THE BEST ARCH SUPPORT!!

Options
I wear the asics duomax..they are really great they have that bar at the bottom..cause i tend to twist my ankles..the thing is that i am still suffering from arch pain..i dont know what i cant do..and i have tried the gel slip ins..but i feel my weight is too heavy that its not good enough...what do you guys do..if u have this pain..any suggestions..cause this pain makes me do less walking running etc...
thank you, Ginger!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sweetoblivion314
    Options
    The arch inserts they sell in stores are worthless. The only good ones are sold by foot doctors. They cost quite a bit but they are comfortable and have a very hard base to really support your arch. get they full length insert, it offers much more support then the half ones. My mother works for a foot doctor and I have very flat feet so this is what I have learned.
  • DeidreDup
    DeidreDup Posts: 15
    Options
    I also suffered from ankle pain... still do, but it's a lot better.

I do some of the exercises on this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8g7UeSw95A&playnext_from=TL&videos=-h02eNxY_-w

It's meant for basket ball players, but it really helps.

I'm not a shoe expert, so can't recommend you anything, but that video will help you to make your ankles stronger.

There's a lot of exercises on it, so it can take some time... so, I just picked out the ones that is the most comfortable... and I do them every morning.

Good Luck