Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs

Has anyone started &/or completed this workout. I am thinking about starting it when I am done with 30 DS, and would like to hear the good & bad of this workout.

Replies

• JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    I've never seen all of her workouts so never heard of this one. Sounds like something I need though. I am worried I will look skinny so I really need to build some muscle! I don't want to get too thin like I used to be.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    I've got this one. I do it quite regularly, switching it up with a handful of other JM workouts. I think it works - I have noticed that my thighs are stronger and more muscular, and my bum is rounder. Level 2 is my favorite, it's also the hardest, I think. :)
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    This workout is excellent in my opinion! The first time I did it my butt and legs were killing me the next day, I did each level for a week and noticed a decent change in my measurements!
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Thanks, I'm defintely going to try it. I watched level 1 on youtube last night & it looks pretty intense, and I'm sure it will be worth all the PAIN i'm going to endure lol :wink:
  • sitastar2004
    I've never seen all of her workouts so never heard of this one. Sounds like something I need though. I am worried I will look skinny so I really need to build some muscle! I don't want to get too thin like I used to be.
    You can find it on youtube. That's where I'll be doing it from. I belive there are 3 levels
  • three36love
    three36love Posts: 38 Member
    I just bought it to do after my 30day shred workout. I like it a lot. Many of the exercises were things I've never done before, so it was fun and it switches up a lot and stays interesting like the shred.
  • sitastar2004
    I just bought it to do after my 30day shred workout. I like it a lot. Many of the exercises were things I've never done before, so it was fun and it switches up a lot and stays interesting like the shred.
    Thanks, for the feedback. I can't wait to start it, bc like you said there are exercises on there that I have never seen, and I can't wait to see how effective they are. I am almost done with 30 DS L2 (today is day 9) & i think I might start it with L3, even if I don't make it through the whole video, I can at least try to do 10-20 min of it to get it started.