share your 30 Day Shred results, pics???

Options

Replies

• msmichle
    msmichle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!! What schedule did you follow? Did you do just the tape, anything else? I am now more motivated than ever after seeing your photos!!
    Michele
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!! What schedule did you follow? Did you do just the tape, anything else? I am now more motivated than ever after seeing your photos!!
    Michele

I did 30DS 4-5 times a week and just followed the guided caloric intake on MFP. I lost over 14" and during it 9# but my final weigh-in, the total weight loss was 6#
  • Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    stupid question..but what is a 30 day shred?? what does it involve? thanks :)

30 day shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (I love her!!) It has 3 levels, you do each level for 10 days, with a few rest days in the middle. It is circuit training, it has cardio, strength training (with small weights) and ab work. I highly recommend it! If you are willing to push, you will see results! I also really like her DVD Ripped in 30, it is great! :smile:

thank you will have a look at her dvd! :)
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Screenshot2013-04-26at14302PM_zps563d05f8.png

This is my progress from completing Level 1 straight through and doing the modified exercises. I started Level 2 today after a rest day yesterday.
  • neelia
    Options
    Also I am 6 weeks post partum.
  • Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out how to post my pics again!
  • Lori0534
    Options
    null.jpg after A1FFFB23-B909-4CDF-9FFA-54B03DD599F8-19065-0000153F15FCC218.jpg before null-1.jpg after
    It might not be as visible in the pics but I have definitely toned up from 30 DS. I completed it this week! 5 lbs down! 15 more to go to be at my goal!
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    4hbmu8.jpg
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just finished it and got amazing results...not on the scale though (only lost 2lbs) but huge difference in inches.

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/mbroderick80/media/Progress_zps83f59852.png.html

***edited to add that I cannot figure out how to post pics for the life of me!!! GRRRRRR
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Just finished it and got amazing results...not on the scale though (only lost 2lbs) but huge difference in inches.

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/mbroderick80/media/Progress_zps83f59852.png.html

***edited to add that I cannot figure out how to post pics for the life of me!!! GRRRRRR

When you go to photobucket choose the image code and you have to change the two places were it says to Lowe case[img][/img]
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options

WOW!!!
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Everyone who posted pictures look amazing!! Definitely keeping me motivated to keep going, I'm almost finished with level 1 :)
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

grab the HTML code with [img} and be sure to change the capital I to a small i
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    i will always swear by it, hard work but well worth it, i have posted this pic before, but i think its really important to motivate

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i will always swear by it, hard work but well worth it, i have posted this pic before, but i think its really important to motivate

dude, you are awesome!!
  • kerryradz
    kerryradz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Where do you get the workout schedule from for the 30 day shred? :-)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

I think technically you're supposed to do each level for 10 days in a row, and then move onto the next.
  • neelia
    Options

Here is a schedule I found on Pinterest. This is what I have been using.

30dayshredplanner_zps8fcb168a.jpg

***Edited because the image is too large. Here's the link if you want to right-click and save: http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b512/cnfaulkner/30dayshredplanner_zps8fcb168a.jpg
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo I FINALLY figured out how to get the picture link to work lol. Thanks ladies for telling me how to do it xo

Progress_zps83f59852.png
  • Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi can you please somebody send me a link to the 30day shred? thanks :)
    as in what is it exactly you are doing everyday thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!