Brand New Here

Options
:smile: I have been up and down in weight for years. I was 190-200 all through high school which is around 10-20 lbs over weight for my height, all the way to 340 lbs. I was an athelete, I played basketball in highschool and a couple seasons in college. I also have formed habits of binge eating, not eating for a couple days, and even purging.... It is not healthy and obviously doesn't work to lose weight either. I am ready to be healthy.
I also have a wonderful husband who is in great shape and two toddlers who need their mommy to be acitve. I feel as though I am failing all of them. Especially since my attitude about my weight brings me down on the daily basis. Iamhappy to have found this website I am optimistic about how much it will help.
I know I spilled my guts, but weight loss is an emotional thing. Also, I live in North East Ohio and need support buds!

Replies

• suz_ers
    suz_ers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda! Feel free to add me, I love motivation and support, this is a great place to get it! We can do it! :)
  • jq526
    jq526 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ohio too, but I've lived in Missouri for several years now. I deal with binge eating myself and it sucks!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you are not failing!

If you need support and motivation/advice. I am here for you and anyone else who wants it

Jen

You got this!
  • mousetu
    mousetu Posts: 5
    Options
    You can add me.. Losing weight is not easy but we can support each other
  • jennifercrawford03
    Options
    Hey Amanda, I know it's hard, I've been struggling with it for 10 years now..it's not easy to lose and it will make you a wreck it you think about it non stop.. I'm here to support you through it all, we could really help each other, that's what family is for, I know we're not in the same state but I love you and will do whatever I can.. miss ya
  • 72maureen
    72maureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi amanda,

im new here and feel free to add me :)
  • tonyasmith141
    tonyasmith141 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me