Hibachi points/calories/fat

Options
I'm having a hard time figuring this one out. We split a plate of fried rice, shrimp, and chicken. The calories for the fried rice is easy enough, but how do I figure what the calories/fat are in the chicken and shrimp? Benihanas doesn't have a nutritional menu. Ideas anyone?

Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    i just do a search for hibachi chicken and it will come up with different options.
  • grandma0561
    grandma0561 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've seen it on here before and thats exactly what I had 4 weeks ago when I went. Type in Benihana or Benihana shrimp and chicken and something should pop up. I'll go back and see if I can find it in my history although I can't confirm it;s accuracy (:
  • Wickedbookworm1977
    Options
    I've searched it. But this guy used SO much butter for all of us (at the grill), it's kind of hard to figure it exactly. I know the sodium has to be off the charts, I still can't get enough to drink.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I've searched it. But this guy used SO much butter for all of us (at the grill), it's kind of hard to figure it exactly. I know the sodium has to be off the charts, I still can't get enough to drink.

So add in a couple extra tablespoons of butter in addition to the other food items.