6half the cheese
7rest of the meat
8rest of the sauce
9 rest of the cheese
10 half package of the pepperonis
Now cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes
After 30 minutes, remove the foil & bake for another 15 minutes
VOILA!
Once it's done baking, take it out & let it sit for 10 or 15 minutes. {This is to cool it off AND to let everything settle together. If you don't let it sit, it will just fall apart on your fork!}

Replies

• demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    bump!

thank you!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Seems fairly high cal?.....Any idea?
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    that sure is alot of cheese. Any idea the calories?
  • brendabaty12
    brendabaty12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that does have a lot of cheese maybe you can use low fat or a fat free cheese maybe that would help.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    For everyone saying it has such high calories...

If you're serving 12 to 15 people with that recipe I see how it can be a fine entree with a salad or something.

If you're serving less people it can still fit into a lot of people's calorie budges here.

Personally, as someone that loves pizza I would eat it. And even a large serving would be far less calories consumed than I consumed Friday on real pizza.

To OP: thanks for posting!!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I just put in in the recipe finder and came up with the following: Calories 539 Carbs 39 Fat 27 Protein 37 Sat Fat 13 Fiber 2. This is if it's divided into 8 portions. I'll freeze the other portions and take out when required.
    This could certainley fit in with my requirements and will try it with a large salad at 1 meal, and a pile if veggies another time. I imagine this to be VERY filling :happy: Thanks for sharing
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    "If you're serving 12 to 15 people with that recipe I see how it can be a fine entree with a salad or something".........

:blushing: Me saying 8 servings :blushing:
  • ranchmimi
    ranchmimi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What about the other half of the pepperoni? Do you use it or save it for later?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I just put in in the recipe finder and came up with the following: Calories 539 Carbs 39 Fat 27 Protein 37 Sat Fat 13 Fiber 2. This is if it's divided into 8 portions. I'll freeze the other portions and take out when required.
    This could certainley fit in with my requirements and will try it with a large salad at 1 meal, and a pile if veggies another time. I imagine this to be VERY filling :happy: Thanks for sharing

I don't think it is necessarily the calories, though. It seems to be made up of fat and empty carbs. There is probably a lot you can do to make it healthier...
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, but I'm on the road to avoiding lots of sodium. Thanks for posting for others to enjoy :happy:
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    There is probably a lot you can do to make it healthier...

Sure you could make it healthier. Lower fat meats. Less meats. Less cheese. Vegetables. Lower sodium sauce...

Or you could eat occasionally/as a treat as is served with a big pile of salad and go on with life.
  • Stow_Nut_83
    Stow_Nut_83 Posts: 16
    Options
    i have a picture of it but i dont know how to post pics on here.