Looking for a 40 Something Weight Loss Buddy

Options
I'm 45 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. I sure could use another gal pal in my same situation. I'm just getting started. If you want to take this journey with me!

Replies

• cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Im 43 with 70 to lose!!! I need all the motivation and support I can get:)
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 43 and have 49lb to lose!

Starting from scratch today!

Feel free to add me!
  • chatanoooga
    Options
    Good morning gal pals
    I'm 44 yrs with 40 - 50 lbs. to get off. I'm starting today. Just logged in my breakfast: I'm already over on my sugar count with my whey protein shake and milk. Ahhhhhhh!
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Good morning...I am 47 and trying to loss 54 lbs. Please feel free to add me and lets do this
    together.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am 40 (will be 41 the end of June), and I have about 100 pounds I want to lose. My first goal is to be below 200 and I hope to hit that goal by my 41st. I would be happy to be your weight loss buddy.
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 45. I'm in the middle of my journey and looking to lose an additional 30ish. Always looking for aditional supporative and motivating friends to share the journey. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Peni_Davidson
    Peni_Davidson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and looking to lose about 54lbs so feel free to add me :smile:
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Going to be 46 next month and I am doing a low-carb eating plan. Have lost 12 pounds since starting in January, but looking to lose an additional 20-30 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • brawna4
    brawna4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to have some to help me on my weight lose journey. I just don't know if I would be a good one to motivate someone else. I'm 47 and would like to lose 40 - 50 lbs. This is the third week on MyFItnessPal. I have already messed up soooooo many times. I just can't get motivated. Our daughter is getting in married in September and I didn't want to be overweight for the wedding. Our other daughter was married last June and I was fat for it. I tried to lose but I actually gained.

I sick of being overweight but I don't seem to want to do anything about it but complain.

HELP!!!
  • toelee
    toelee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and looking to lose 60 more pounds. I have a mini goal of losing 60 pounds by August (My birthday and anniversary). I have lost 26 pounds so far since Jan. 2. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am turning 45 next week. I started my healthier lifstyle journey in January 2013 with 100 lbs (at least) to lose and have lost 40 so far. I have accomplished this by eating healthier and exercising more (plus I eat a treat or 2 every day). Anyone who needs a friend is welcome to add me--I am on every day and try to be as encouraging as time permits.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 41 and started in November with 75 pounds to lose. Got serious about it in January and have lost 24 pounds so far. Always glad to have more support and encouragement, and I try to provide the same. Anyone welcome to add me, and I have an open diary.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    42 , add me :flowerforyou:
  • Laurie5896
    Laurie5896 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 49 and looking for all the support I can get. Been with MFP since Aug 2012 and I have been struggling. Looking for MFP friends that are on daily :)
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    Welcome! I am 45 and looking to lose 50 pounds. Please feel free to add me, I would love to have you as a buddy!
  • sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 42 and need to lose 67lbs. Looks like we joined the same month!:happy:
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 45 next month and I am trying to get inshape and stay that way!!!! I needs some buddies too. It is good to have encouragement and help during this. I really want to stay on track. Please feel free to add me too!!!
  • mszirkel
    mszirkel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined recently. I'm 45 with about 25 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :-) Would love a buddy!
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 42 with 44lbs to go for starters :smile:
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm 47 and just started mfp two weeks ago. Down 9 with 71 to go. Feel free to add me, would love to be weight loss buddies!! :happy: