Newbie- Into Running.Climbing.Skiing.Gym.Long Walks

Options
Hey There,

Struggling with my weight has been a lifetime battle for me, I dropped from over 190 lbs to 135lbs in 2008 but sadly during the last 12 months I’ve put a little back on. I’m 5’7 so I know I’m not a unhealthy BMI for my height/age etc but I want to feel the best I can.

I absolutely love sport – I ski, climb, run, hit the gym, attend the odd aqua aerobics class and I’m slowly getting into pilates <- I don't do any of these with amaaaazing skill but hey I'm there trying!

Sadly I am a complete chocolate, peanut butter, nutella, freeeeak! So I need help reducing my sugar intake as I’m pretty sure this is what is building the fat! (*Note after filling in today's food/exercise I found I was not eating enough...maybe this is the issue?..The investigation begins)

I’m a veggie – But I don’t ramble on about that too much. I love to cook and discover, share and try new recipes.

If you wanna chat sport, share recipes or anything please feel free to friend me - I am a serrrrious chatterbox!

x

Replies

• jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    added x
  • Hike_higher
    Options
    You can add me if you like:) I love all things outdoors.........except running ! I love veggies too but need to eat meat lol Especially salmon!!
  • feelingyounger
    Options
    You can add me. I like to bike, walk and run.
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too. I absolutely love running... and dark chocolate. The two CAN go together, believe me.
  • Montarosa456
    Options
    Thanks for all the reply's :)
    Any other sporty peeps feel free to add!