Support needed

Options
Hello fellow fat fighters :laugh:

I have tried pretty much every diet going, slimming world, Weight watchers, Dukan, and many many more. I quickly get bored or loose motivation so I am going back to the usual calorie counting and doing my best to stick to it this time. I am after lots of tips and support so feel free to add me and maybe we can help each other out!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• basically count you cals and drink loads water and exercise your gonna do great :) positive thinking gets you far good luck x
  • t0x1cm0nk3y
    Options
    Hi!! I'm in the same boat. The only support I have is from my boyfriend. He's the one who is encouraging and pushing me to achieve my goal (even though he doesn't think I need to) because he knows how unhappy I am and he wants me to be happy with myself. I drink 64oz (4 cups) of water a day. I eat a lot of Special K things to kind of suppress my appetite. They are really really good!! I don't really count calories. I have 2 kids and I really don't have time to do all that lolol Since I'm really out of shape, I'm slowly moving into my workouts. I only do it for about 20 minutes 6 days a week. I plan on building myself up so that I can do a full 60 minute workout, but I'm just not ready yet. I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 3lbs!! Good luck, hun!!
  • natashamartin568
    Options
    Ahh thanks guys. Feeling the love already! :heart:

I'm going to start with the diet and slowly introduce some exercise. I tried part 1 of Shred last week and I thought it was going to kill me.

My boyf is super supportive too but he is partial to the odd Chinese and I feel guilty as he isn't eating what he wants just so that I am not tempted.

I don't have a huge amount to loose (maybe about 2 stone) but I am only 5ft so that extra weight is sooooo noticeable and if I don't put my mind to it now its only going to get harder. I have an under active thyroid so loosing weight is more difficult anyway without chucking the whole getting older malarcky in there too!
  • natashamartin568
    Options
    And well done on that 3lb weight loss!!