Polar ft4?

Options
So I have had my polar ft4 for over a year and a half. I got home from the gym Friday, and this is the first time I did not wear it during my workout.

In my bag was 1.) the chest strap and 2.) the watch.

The actual HRM is NOWHERE to be found!!!!!!! I have searched high and low so it's pretty much a goner at this point. I don't see anywhere on polar's site where the sell JUST the HRM.

Does anyone know of any I can buy or purchase that will transmit/be compatible with my watch? Or am I doomed to buy an entire new set :(!

Replies

• Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am sure if you call the Polar customer service, they would be able to replace it for you. I had a problem with mine several years ago and called and talked to them, they helped me mail it in and then called me back after they received it. They offered to either fix it or apply the money to a new one.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    could you have left it at the gym? i'd check with them first before ordering a new HRM.

that happened to me. i left the HRM in the locker room and i found it in the lost and found a week later after tearing apart my apartment

bu in general polar does sell replacement parts
  • dcander2
    dcander2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Mine is MIA at the moment as well! :( Made it through a mud run and then I lost it afterwards when I was changing I think. The best I found was for about $43 on Amazon for the monitor & strap. But I paid less than $70 for the entire set so I'm a bit annoyed at the idea of spending that much just for the monitor.

What did you end up doing?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Mine is MIA at the moment as well! :( Made it through a mud run and then I lost it afterwards when I was changing I think. The best I found was for about $43 on Amazon for the monitor & strap. But I paid less than $70 for the entire set so I'm a bit annoyed at the idea of spending that much just for the monitor.

What did you end up doing?

Buying a whole new damn thing. :( !!!!!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how mad i was when buying a replacement monitor clip was just as much as buying a whole new set. *rolls eyes* Now i have two watches, two straps, and one monitor.
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find my HRM & chest strap so I bought one off of Amazon only to find that my FT 7 watch Battery was DEAD! Now trying to replace the battery today because the new chest strap was delivered today.
  • dcander2
    dcander2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I can't decide if I want to spend $42 for the monitor or $60 for the whole set >.<