Replies

• blpnana
    blpnana Posts: 36
    Options
    Need the same - Add Me!
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I can use all the friends I can get for support :smile:
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Feel free to add me :)
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. ;o)
  • 52er
    52er Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in a similar place, been logging on and off since January, I started with all good intentions but just lost my way. I have been doing intermittent fasting and it is having a positive effect on my cholesterol levels but I need some friends and motivation to keep up healthy eating on my none fast days. Feel free to add me..
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to support and motivate new friends. I will offer you honest support, and sometimes tough love.

With regards to your original question about if you are eating properly. Doing a quick calculation based on "light" activity (I exercise about 5, sometimes 6 days a week and use this level), and eating at a 15% deficity, you should be eating about 2200 calories a day.

Obviously a bigger deficit will result in possible weight loss being faster, but it isn't a race, so why deprive yourself unnecessarily?
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Add me...:smile: I'll do what i can to be supportive of your goals.... !:smile:
  • Armyantzzz
    Options
  • Armyantzzz
    Options
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just joined a week ago, and don't have any friends yet! Certainly could use support and would love to give support as well. So please add me too!
  • Armyantzzz
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I'll do what I can to be supportive of your goals.!!:smile::smile:
  • Armyantzzz
    Options
    Sorry, looks like my computer got stuck and then went bonkers...:frown:
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can add me as well. :-)
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Hello, everybody. I joined MFP about 2 weeks ago and can always use more friends! I am very motivated and log in every day,
  • taciturnity
    taciturnity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My stats are similar to yours. I'm 5'8", started at 257 and now at 245. We can do this together.

Anyone else can add me as well! Love to support and be supported. Friends only make this journey easier. :)
  • Suggababi
    Suggababi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greetings all. i have ben a member of mfp for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. Trying to get my baby weight off plus a little more. Fell free to add me as I log most days. We can support and encourage one another, throughout this journey!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too anyone wanting friends!
  • steelreader
    Options
    Anyone can add me the more the better :)
  • AFuqua120
    AFuqua120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see youre staying motivated. I just started my weightloss journey on friday and I am learning a olt with the calorie counter alone! I never realized how many empty calories I was eating!! what a waste! I want to lose about 25 lbs. I am excited, reluctant, hesitant...in need of support as well! sooooo...here I am lol.
  • LavaLisa190
    Options
    I'm always happy to support and motivate new friends. I will offer you honest support, and sometimes tough love.

With regards to your original question about if you are eating properly. Doing a quick calculation based on "light" activity (I exercise about 5, sometimes 6 days a week and use this level), and eating at a 15% deficity, you should be eating about 2200 calories a day.

Obviously a bigger deficit will result in possible weight loss being faster, but it isn't a race, so why deprive yourself unnecessarily?

Thanks Linli, that's what I thought. I'm in no hurry to lose weight this time.