maintaining weight loss at camp

Options
Starting July 25, I will be going to overnight camp for 4 weeks. I was wondering if you had any ideas as to how I could at least maintain my weight while I'm there, and preferably continue losing.

Thanks! :)

Replies

• imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Ok, not trying to be a smart a**, don't eat crap, if you eat healthy and you don't eat too much, you will be fine for maintenance. Simple :wink:
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    I know it can sometimes be hard being a vegetarian (I'm a Vegan) when you're not preparing your own food... I'd say just try to avoid eating too many carbs...
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I assume you'll have activities at camp? If you are doing things like horseback riding and kayaking and all that... if you staying active, you shouldn't worry about what you eat too much, as long as you aren't going crazy. It might be difficult to eat what you want, but as long as you keep exercising, it will all balance out. =) Have fun at camp!
  • thoward74
    thoward74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh this is a tough one. I've worked at a summer camp for 13 years and struggled with weight for as long. My experience has been - my amount of exercise rises dramatically as does my calorie intake. Just be careful and don't use your increase in exercise as an excuse to eat more - that is what I always did. Eat smart, make wise choices and you will be just fine. :smile: