Options
    Meow
  • Turtle1794
    Options
    Feel free to add me! ^-^
  • Cpt_Kirk_2013
    Cpt_Kirk_2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Happy to be friends with anyone on here! The more motivation we all have the better.
  • lindsienygaard
    lindsienygaard Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I need some too! Add me!
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier ;-)
  • tiffanyrodgers10
    tiffanyrodgers10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just added you and i definitelty need some motivation! I havent started any diets or exercises yet but hopefully now that the weather here is nicer I can get outside and do some walking/running but i need more than good weather to get me going! :)
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more support :)
  • finally_ready_sf
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'd love to make some friends on here too. If it's OK maybe I'll add some of you guys? I started losing weight outside of MFP in February, and so far have lost 25 lbs!!! SO happy - I still would like to lose 55 more, and really am looking forward to having a supportive community to share my success with :) Sharing and talking with friends and family can be rough, and it gives me anxiety thinking about what they will say, what their input will be.. what people will say when I reach my goals about how big I was/am right now.. ah! anyways, I would love to add any of you to be there for me as I hit goals and feel great about myself - and will be there for you too! Please feel free to add me, and hopefully you won't mind if I add you too! :)
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Of course! :-)
  • AmandaJ26
    AmandaJ26 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add away! :)
  • mariadreamer
    Options
    You can add me, too!!! :)
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Love this app!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Love this app!

ha needs a few things but its an awsome app :D
  • sjackson0110
    Options
    Hey my name is Samantha and I just started this today.. Add me and how do I get one of the tickers
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You're all more than welcome to add me! I've been on here a couple months now and at this point in time, I'm working on trying to get rid of some of the fat in my belly area. That crazy fat just doesn't want to budge!
  • CarliVxxx
    Options
    Hi,i just started. Feel free to add me aswell. x
  • Not_Famous
    Not_Famous Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app and site off and on, depends on how busy I get. But I've been steadily going to the gym about four to five days a week, and I need a few more friends who are motivational!