need some cheering!

Options
For the last couple of days I've been slacking on my tracking and on what I eat. I think I need some motivation!!!!

Replies

• hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Think of a celebrity/body shape you aspire to and go on YouTube or Google :)
    Always helps me :)
    xx
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Stop slacking and get tracking! You can do this, it takes minutes to track food and it's all worth it in the end!

Be strong and think positive!

Feel free to add me for more support...ha ha! Good luck :)
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    so i chase you with a club....will that work....
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    write down the reasons you don't like being overweight.

write down the reasons you like being overweight.

which list is more meaningful to you? if its the list with things you hate about being overweight, then read that list...expand on that list...include specifics in that list...until you find the motivation and focus to get back on track.
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    do you want to loose weight? do you want to get healthier? do you want to live a long happy, healthy life and be able to enjoy your time here when you get older?

you are the only one that can do this...and yes, we are all here to help you along and motivate you but you have to believe in yourself and that you can do this...

i know its not easy but you can do it if you give it your all....

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bethanyarin
    Options
    Just do it, girl! You've already lost weight using the tracking and the system, just keep doing it. It feels sooo good to see the weight come off. Sometimes when I start slacking too I set up a rewards system for myself for just like a couple of weeks. Long enough to motivate me to get back into the habit... so like maybe if I track every day for 2 weeks I'll go get a pedicure or something. And then I'm back in the habit and I have pretty toes too. :-)
  • razorspells
    Options
    All I can say is - You CAN do it! Just stay focus and just baby steps, one day at a time.
    Good luck on your diet and exercise :smile:
  • Luismora69
    Luismora69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know its difficult to always keep track of things especially food, when you really look at it you see all the things that you eat and that doesn't help your feelings but it does help you to eliminate the things that are no good for you and that destroy the hard work you put in during your week. The one thing you cannot allow is to let anything get in the way of you success, after all success is the aftertaste of hard work. you can do this , stay on it and don't fall behind or everything you did will have no purpose. Keep it up mama, you look good already, use it as a form of building a stronger foundation of you...Be good to you. WE ALL KNOW YOU GOT THIS!!!! Holla at ya boy!
  • lagiggles18
    lagiggles18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lmaof :tongue:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    No
  • lagiggles18
    lagiggles18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No
    no what
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Stop being so lazy and just do it. Looking to others for motivation is setting yourself up to fail.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Stop being so lazy and just do it. Looking to others for motivation is setting yourself up to fail.

^^this x 1,000,000

it sounds harsh but it's true.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    motivation?? nothing motivates me to get to the gym as it's opening. nothing motivates me to get a cardio session done that same afternoon. i tell myself that these things are happening because i want it to happen.

make the choice that this is going to be a part of your life.
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Go back to the begining. Remember why you started. Once you remember grab that feeling and never let go.
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great way to think of it!!! I know it helped me!

which list is more meaningful to you? if its the list with things you hate about being overweight, then read that list...expand on that list...include specifics in that list...until you find the motivation and focus to get back on track.
  • Shanaw2525
    Shanaw2525 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Once a month this has been happening to me, hint the once of month, time of month. i just honestly do different exercise and eat different things than i normally would when i get unmotivated, that helps me.
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    June 21, 2013, at 1:04 A.M (a.k.a the summer solstice) The First Day of Summer!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    motivation?? nothing motivates me to get to the gym as it's opening. nothing motivates me to get a cardio session done that same afternoon. i tell myself that these things are happening because i want it to happen.

make the choice that this is going to be a part of your life.

Yep. Motivation comes and goes. Screw it. Instead, make a commitment to yourself.

For example, when you have kids, you commit to getting up in the morning to make them food and send them to school. You could be throwing up sick but you'll still do it. Take that sense of responsibility and apply it to yourself.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options

This is an AWESOME idea! Thanks!