Consistency with 30DS

Options
I have a question about the 30DS program - if you miss a day or two of it, do you start all over again back to "day 1"? I understand that doing it every day is extremely important in order to see the best results, but I also do other exercise besides the 30DS. I tend to do at least 60 minutes of Zumba a day. To be more specific, I did two 120 minute sessions of Zumba last week, as well as several 60 minute sessions. I also did the 30DS every day except I missed 2 days of it. I also had my birthday and several things planned so I took those 2 days off of everything in order to relax for once... I really did need to give my body a rest. I am now back up and ready to start everything again but do I need to go back to "day 1" or do I continue where I was, which was "day 5"? Or should I just add on 2 more days of level 1 to the end of my 10 days of level 1 in order to compensate?

Replies

• kimerz7
    kimerz7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been taking Sundays as a rest day each week. I've heard of people doing it 30 days straight and others taking rest days. I think you'll see great results either way because you already have other cardio worked into your schedule.
  • kategettingbuff
    Options
    I've completed the 30 days and I took rest days every week. I did however do 10 days at each level. So just count the number of times you complete a workout at each level and make sure you do 10 days at each. I've lost inches and my body has changed so I really don't think it matters if you do the 30 days in a row.
  • 4n6babe
    4n6babe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, that makes me feel better that other people take a day off here and there.
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just started today =) and thought I would do 2 days 30 DS and a cardio day then repeat then a rest day... I will figure out if I am sore tomorrow first and go from there.