Need Friends!

Options
Hi All,

I need to make some friends on here that can help keep me focused! I'm 5'7 (and a half) and am currently 223 pounds (down 12 pounds!). I get discouraged easily, and need people to keep me accountable! This is the absolute biggest I've ever been in my life. My ultimate goal is 140 pounds, but my first goal is 199. After that, I'll continue to make smaller goals until I reach my very ultimate goal!

Thanks everyone! I love this site!

Replies

• mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey I log in everyday and would love to cheer you on.
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm not as tall as you (5'1"), but I have a lot of weight to lose as well. I would love to become friends and help keep each other accountable.
  • MzScarlet
    MzScarlet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help motivate you. I having trouble with motivating myself at times, and understand that being able to have somewhere there to cheer you on can make all the difference. Add me as a friend and let's help each other.
  • hopeandlilac
    Options
    I'll be your friend! :D If anyone else wants some more friends too, feel free to add me. :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm your Huckleberry :) sending you a FR
  • 08kat
    08kat Posts: 51
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I log in daily and will do all I can to support you. Good Luck!!
  • Only 5'1 here, but also need to lose 100+. I am getting much better at logging my days and will be around for a long long time. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • freebirdjones
    Options
    I log in daily if you want to add me :)
  • Shawnna_H
    Shawnna_H Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    on every day...add me if you like...hope to be some help :)
  • jfo2343
    jfo2343 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP! Today is my 50th day on here and it has helped me SO much to have friends to encourage me. Please feel free to add me -- I'm always looking for new friends to cheer on and would love to have support in return! =>
  • coreybooth
    Options
    Hi All,

I need to make some friends on here that can help keep me focused! I'm 5'7 (and a half) and am currently 223 pounds (down 12 pounds!). I get discouraged easily, and need people to keep me accountable! This is the absolute biggest I've ever been in my life. My ultimate goal is 140 pounds, but my first goal is 199. After that, I'll continue to make smaller goals until I reach my very ultimate goal!

Thanks everyone! I love this site!

I am also 5'7 and also get discouraged relatively easily haha!
    Its good to see that you are 12lbs down already keep up the good work :)
    I look forward to seeing your journey and I hope you smash all your goals which I am sure you will, everyone on here is on here for the same reason as you to track their diet and lose weight and I'm sure you will never be short of support :)
  • tallmaclady
    tallmaclady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. Friend request sent!
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like as well as the rest of you if you want too.
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! My stats are really close to yours. I'm 5'6 maybe 5'7 and 213lbs.
  • saralee61386
    saralee61386 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I log in daily, usually! Our stats are similar as well!
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have added the original poster. I am here as someone who hopes to give and get support as we all face our weight/fitness challenges. I'm a 33 year old female, 5 foot 3, with flab and cellulite to get rid of. Anyone can add me. :)
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can do it :)
  • angelrosado
    angelrosado Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please add me...this goes out to everyone!!

Lets motivate each other!!
  • LauraGibson92
    LauraGibson92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!! Anyone else feel free to add me as well!! I'm new to MFP and in need of some motivation.