Crazy Canucks - July 14

TashaS
TashaS Posts: 199 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Morning!

Well this week I'm up 0.3lbs from last week. Not bad considering a few poor food choices over the weekend and this darn cold-thingy that is making me feeling exhausted 100% of the time. Hoping to kick the cold-thingy in the butt this week - killing it with kindness and lots of water - and get back on track for next week.

Hope everyone else had a good week!

Replies

• Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    I am not doing well with weight lost but I am doing good with exercise. Best of luck Crazy Canucks!
  • Krystled
    Krystled Posts: 58
    Well I am down 2lbs this week :happy: woohoo! That's great considering I am was up at the lake for 4 days and then at my friends bridal shower where there were lots of goodies I could have ate. Keeping my meals under my calorie goal and trying to burn b/w 300-500cal's per day seems to be working, now to keep it up. 24 more days till my friends wedding!!!! Hope everyone is doing good too!

Go Canucks Go!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Weigh In Day!!!:drinker:
    I am back to 134.2 lbs. after that crazy weekend at the lake that messed me up, I'm finally back on track. And we had a great workout/cooking night last night!! I felt really good after that workout, i sweat lots. :laugh:
    Stick to it guys, everyone is doing great! nice two pounds Krystle!! wtg!!

8 days till Cabo!!!! OMG thats so close!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • TerraEarth
    TerraEarth Posts: 16 Member
    Ladies!
    I was at the Spa all afternoon and didn't get home until late last night so I couldn't make it here- but I am down 3.5lbs from last week. Eating well and am loving actually taking my breaks at work and jumping on the treadmill. I never ever thought I'd say that. Its early days yet, but I am doing okay with this! Good luck this upcoming week!
This discussion has been closed.