want to lose 15lbs

Options
Hi my name is Kim and i have been on MFP for about 5 weeks now. I have about 15lbs to lose and i am looking for new friends to motivate me. Usually if i tell family or friends that i want to lose weight they say " you don't need to lose weight" but i am not happy with the weight i am at the moment and they don't understand this, they think i am crazy. I know there is people out there like me who may not be what they call overweight.I have put on weight over the years as you do and i want to get it off. I have just odered the 30 day shred and can't wait to get started. I have a big holiday coming up in June and really want to lose the weight. Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• chas2379
    chas2379 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! You can add me on here if you like, my user name is Chas2379. just send me a request and we can be friends on here and encourage each other
  • yogagirltrista
    yogagirltrista Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I hear the same thing from friends and family, that I don't need to lose weight. I just want to lose 15 and then I'll feel better. You can add me as a friend.
  • vegkitten
    vegkitten Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose exactly 15 pounds myself!